Chapter 14

Her Pov

It's unbelievable that we did that in the a car! There is no shame in this guy's mind. What would happen if the driver heard those sinister sounds?

It hit at me suddenly, mid-thought, that it was my first kiss. With an abrupt halt, I sat up and glanced behind my shoulder to see him blissfully sleeping.

A notification buzzed across my phone. I took it up and began to explore on my Instagram. Since we are heading to Dubai tomorrow, I must admit that I will miss my house.

I made the decision to go to bed since I was extremely full of thoughts and new emotions.

____________________________________________

I cover my face with the pillow when sunlight arrives at me. As I was about to return to my dream world, it dawned on me that our flight was at three in the afternoon, so I made the decision to get ready and wake up.

It was seven in the morning, and Zain was not in the room. Perhaps he's at the gym. I made the decision to get ready and take a shower.

I put some lip gloss on and moisturiser on my face to keep it hydrated.

Everyone is still asleep because they don't usually get up before eight. I made the decision to pack our belongings because Zain is also not here.

There are nearly half of these items in the guest room. Let me also tell you that, in comparison to me, he is the cleanest person that has ever existed.

After packing nearly everything, I got up and dusted my hands. There was a click as the chamber door opened. I looked at him and the same thing happened my breathing got stucked.

Ya Allah kisidin iske wajeh se mein mar na jaun !!!

How could he look so good? My subconscious mocked me right away , acting as though you had never seen him before!

After he closed the door, he turned to face me. Sweat had left his hair damp. As the sun shone on his face, his grey eyes glinted in the light.

I was so engrossed in his grey orbs that I was unaware of his approaching proximity. I quickly stepped back and uttered

"Listen, Zain, just stay away from me right now. Please stay away from me as I just took a shower and you're sweaty."

Instead of stopping, he kept getting closer!

Why, my sweetheart, are you unable to resist me? Am I really that irresistible baby? " In a husky voice, he said.

"Bhak bhadh mein jah !! Aya bada irresistible bhak "

He gave me a confuse look !! But soon smirked as if he realised what I said !!!

What the hell ?!! How did he knows what I said ?!

"Aww baby I didn't understand anything but I can surely say you said not so good words to me " he replied moving closer .

At the moment I realised i am squished between him and the wall !!

"You don't want me to get close to you sweetheart??!! But where was your attitude when you were moaning my name while I was eating you out " he whispered near my ear .

His lips were just an inch away from me . I pushed him a bit and started moving to my left .

"You know what Zain !! You should go and take a shower !! "

He looked at me like as if I am his prey !!??

I counted till three in my mind and before he could hold my hand I ran out from there while shouting