Chapter 9

His Pov

I am in Pakistan right now. I have a very good plan. Just need to execute it. This bastard Vihaan is Infront of me right now. And everyone is pampering him as if he's a doll or something. Bhak...

This word "bhak" reminded me of what happened yesterday. I was walking in the lawn after coming here in Pakistan. She kept her words. She invited me and I am here but not to attend the wedding but to marry her . Suddenly a girl pushed me . I looked to see who dared to do it. And found sweetheart. She was looking so cute in the white outfit. The moment I looked at her I forgot my surroundings. She looked at me with an irritated expression. I tried to talk to her but she said "Bhak Yaha se . Aaya bada hero banne" and left.

I didn't understand what she said

I didn't understand what she said. Alizeh came to me and said " Bro did you understand what she said. She literally told you to fuck off and you're not some hero ". I was shocked would be an understatement. Because as far as I know her even if I don't do anything she'll never marry Vihaan . I looked at her faded figure and smirked....

That bastard is enjoying the privileges that is supposed to be mine. I will kill him and nobody can stop me but for now my sole purpose is to marry sweetheart. After two hours the nikkah ceremony will began. I need to do everything in these 2 hours. But where is my dumbass friend Adrian. I looked at a distance and found him and Alizeh talking. Not again....

I went towards them and called Adrian because we don't have time. "So bro are u ready"? He asked. "Obviously I was born ready. Now let's do it " . We both left our room and Adrian went to check if anyone else is present in the room except for Vihaan .

I was standing in the hallway when Adnan came . He looked at me and said with a smirk "I will never let you come close to my sister. You are nothing but a betrayer and an enemy"
My mind went back to the time when we both were not enemies who can kill eachother any second. I diverted my mind and he left.

Adrian came back. "No one is present at the moment. Let's start our work bro " he said. We both went towards the room and find that motherfucker near the mirror. I took the gun out and went behind him and before he could give any reaction I hit him in the back of his head. Adrian came and hold his mouth so nobody could hear him shouting. He fainted there. Our half work is done. I quickly change into the outfit that's mine.

Adrian came with a thing in his hand . I don't know what it is . But he told me that it is enough to hide my face....

Her Pov

Fuck it.. I cursed under my breath. It's getting too much. That Zain he was injured right but no He couldn't even take care of himself and shamelessly came here to attend my wedding. Isn't he supposed to stop it . AGHHHHH at this point I am so frustrated with my life.

We came to Pakistan as the nikkah ceremony will be here only. I am fed up with my family. They are behind my back from the morning to go and sit with that fucker. I walked quickly towards the lawn . And my luck which is going worse at this point made me bumped with a person. I would've said sorry but as soon as I saw Zain and I got angry.