Chapter 13

HIS POV

Who the hell is this Volkov now? Oh my goodness, how could I not know that jerk? I hated how his name came out on my sweetheart's mouth.

If I got my hands on him, I would kill him. I am aware that what I did with my sweetheart today was improper! However, I am unable to regulate how my anger management issues control me.

I have to be careful around her. If not, I'll harm her. I also can't handle injuring her. After my mother, she is the most valuable gift in my life.

Alizeh appeared through my door and Adrian trailed behind her as if he was a lost puppy. Whoa, this man is very obsessed. My thoughts made fun of it, as if you're not.

Alizeh enquired, "Why did you fight with Anu?"

"That's none of your business." I responded in return.

With a scowl, she murmured "fuckface" beneath her breath.

"Come on, Miss Aynaa, please! Stop being so harsh." I said, putting pressure on the name Aynaa.

Alizeh got frustrated at me and stared at me, shouting, "Don't you dare call me that name!!" More than anything in this world, I loathe it.

She left the room all angry . Adrian looked at me and asked

"Why do you call her by that name?? You know she doesn't like it "

"Shut up !! And stop your girl from interfering in my life " I said.

"Listen bro we both are best friends and I don't want you to fight with her. She's gentle " Adrian replied.

"But do I look like I care . I don't " I smirked at him .

Shaking his head he asked....

"why did you fight with Anaya?"

"I need to make things normal between us !! This anger issue of mine is getting out of hand nowadays" I said .

"Don't you think you should see the therapist again" asked Adrian .

"Says the one who literally cut a guy's arm just because he mistakenly got hit with Alizeh " I smirked and replied.

" Shut up man !! You need to get ready. It's your reception bro be happy." He chirped with excitement all of a sudden .

" Yeah now get out and let me get ready " I told him !

_____________________________________________

I was wearing my watch standing in front of the mirror when suddenly my door peeked open revealing two pairs of beautiful brown eyes . That's sweetheart I know !! She opened the door fully and examined me from head to toe .

I was about to say something to her but just as I thought to open my mouth , her body fainted and I was fast enough to hold her and made her lay down on the bed.

I tried to wake her up . Oh my god why did she fainted. Did my words hurt her that much .I shouldn't have done that . I was blabbering to myself when suddenly a hand touched my jawline bringing me back to reality .

I looked at her and she gave me a dreamy look . The side of my lips curved upward and a smile immediately formed on my face probably revealing my dimples because she gasped seeing the smile .

Out of nowhere she poked one of my cheek and giggled . I changed my expressions and looked back at her and asked "Get up sweetheart, We're getting late and why did you faint suddenly ? "

She sat up abruptly and her lips formed a pout . "Awww Zain you love my name so much right ?? Just call me by that "Anaya" she said and her voice laced with sarcasm.