Chapter 3

Her Pov.

After coming back home, Bhai didn't even talk to me. This is the first time it has happened. I am feeling really low. Suddenly my door opened, and I thought it was Bhai, but no, it was my nephew Aryan. He came towards me and started poking my cheeks. I sighed and took him in my arms, and he started talking to me in his own language. I was listening and answering him with full enthusiasm....

After some time, we both went downstairs, and I saw Mama setting the table with the help of Bhabhi. They don't know about the incidents that happened in the morning. It was lunch time. I settled down with Aryan beside me. After some time, Bhai and Papa came and settled down on their seats. Papa asked me about my studies, which are actually going pretty well. And Bhai didn't even look at me.

Everyone was eating. I was just looking down, staring at my food. If someone asked me anything now, I would start crying. I couldn't control my emotions anymore, and I started sniffing. Bhabhi came towards me and started asking me what happened. I lifted my teary gaze and looked at Bhai.

He was still looking down, and that made me cry more. Papa came towards me and asked me in a soft voice, "Anaya, why are you crying?? Did something happen?"I looked at Papa and started to say, "Bha-i do-esn't lov-e me any-mo-re. It was n-ot my fa-ult." Suddenly Bhai came, and "Anaya, come with me in the study," he said in a soft voice. I immediately stood up and followed him.

Once we were in the study room, Bhai closed the door and told me to sit beside him. I sat, and he said to me in a soft voice, "I know it was not your fault. That guy is no good for you. He can take advantage of any situation to destroy me. And that also includes you. I don't care about others, Baccha. But losing you to that bastard is the last thing I want. I am really sorry for ignoring you. I behaved like a jerk. Did you understand what I said, Baccha?"

I listened to him carefully and nodded . He kissed my forehead and told me " We need to attend a business party this evening okay. Be ready by 6 p.m . I nodded ,He patted my head and left the room . I finished my lunch and nobody asked me anything about the issue. They're all looking chilled.

I started getting ready as we have to attend a business party. I did minimal makeup, and for the lips, I used a red lipstick. I wore my dress and heels. And honestly, I am impressed with my look Hehehe.Soon we left for the venue where the party would take place.

Soon we left for the venue where the party would take place

The dress..

HIS POV

Soon after, I reached the venue. My business partners started coming to talk to me. But my eyes were looking for that one person who could take my breath away with her single existence. I was talking to the businessman who invited me here when suddenly he looked towards the entrance and asked me to excuse him as he needed to greet some people.

I looked back where he was going, and my eyes got blessed by seeing the beauty on the right side of Adnan Khan, who will be mine soon. The moment I saw her, I knew I was doomed. The dress is doing justice to her beauty, and the lips hayyeee...

Sensing my intense gaze on her she looked at me and smirked. I gulped hard . The dress ,her actions are doing no justice to me..Her family started moving forward , She came towards me and whispered near my ear " Close your mouth Zain..I know you're affected by my beauty though you're an absolute jerk who can't admit it ." She said and smirked.

And before I could process anything she moved forward. I am hard as fuck . This girl is going to be the death of me . Oh wait This is the first time she said my name . Does that mean she feels something for me ?? HECK YEAH ...

I tried to divert my gaze from her but my eyes again found it's way back to her . Suddenly out of nowhere Adnan Khan and one of the business man came towards me and started introducing me to Adnan. Doesn't this bastard know that he is my enemy. Adnan was looking at me as if he is trying hard to control his anger. I looked and smirked at him .

"You can't do anything , she is going to be mine anyway" I said to him and left from there before he can say anything. I found ANAYA standing alone . I pulled her to a corner and caged her between me and the wall .

She was processing everything and she realised what happened she started to move . But I again pushed her against the wall and moved my face to the level of her ear and asked her "You are well aware of the fact what you're doing to me right. " Her breathing gets higher. She tired to mutter " What am I doing to you Zain ? Did you forget I am your biggest enemy's sister?". Oh god this girl...

I smirked looking at her so called innocent face . I hide my face on the crook of her neck and started muttering "Sweetheart you like me right ?" . She pushed me hard and said " You are no good for me Zain and liking you is the last thing I want in my life . I can't lose my brother for you. I AM FORBIDDEN FOR YOU. And is the cold hearted , ruthless ZAIN ALI changing for his enemy's sister ?"and smirked .

I looked at her fearless face and thought That's my girl. I again caged her and said "If this Zain Ali ever changes that would be for his women not for YOU . " I moved back giving space for her to move . She blinked her innocent dark brown eyes looking at me with a small pout on her lips .

Fuck Those innocent and red lips are turning me on .I wish I could kiss the hell out of her.

I was busy in my thoughts and suddenly I noticed that she's gone. I cursed under my breath.I need to control myself. I can't scare her away. I have been behaving like an absolute jerk since the moment we both met ...

______________________________________

Hii Lovelies
Our boy is really delusional as you can see 🙈🤭
Please vote and comment it means alot.
Thank you for reading..

Word count : 1125 words

Kisses 😘😊