Chapter 8

HER POV

I came back to my room and Alizeh also came with me "Cry Anaya "- she said to me . I looked at her with no expression. She hugged me and said "I know you didn't mean any of those words you said to Zain . Anaya it's high time for you to agree you have feelings for him . Your feelings only grew over the years . And today he even admitted he likes you. The Zain Ali who doesn't beg anyone was begging his enemy's sister . Cancel this marriage babe . Tell the truth to Bhai ."

I was trying hard to control my tears. But tears brimmed in my eyes and I broke down . "Trust me I never would've said those words to Zain. But - but ...

Flashback from the morning before meeting Zain

Oh God I am late . But yeah it's fine. I started moving towards the cafe but someone pulled me and before I could react I was in a dark hallway. "No no don't do this please!!! Agghhh......"
Those haunting memories the dark alleys,everything started to come in my mind . "Hi sweetheart!! You missed me" the man said. It didn't take me a second to realise it was Vihaan . My body started trembling. No,no,no I can't be weak in front of him.

I pushed him with all my strength. He looked at me with a sinister smirk. He came close to me and grabbed my neck . I hate this touch . I hate it. " Oh baby girl don't do this . I can kill Zain you know right ??" The moment those words left his mouth my world stop. No , he can't kill Zain. He grabbed my jaw . " You should know that I can kill your Zain !! You know me babygirl .I can do whatever I want . Today your brother will ask you about marriage and you are supposed to accept it otherwise the consequences will be really bad " he completed with a smirk.

" You can't do anything to Zain. If he find out that you dared to touch me , He will make you see hell in the world ." I said and spit at his face . I don't know where I got the courage to said those words to him but I am grateful for that . He took out his phone and show me the cafe cctv. Zain was sitting in the cafe but what i failed to notice was a guy from the cafe was pointing gun at him . And he is unaware of it . I looked at Vihaan.

"One more time you'll not listen to me and boomm.... your Zain is gone" he said. What do you want I asked him . "As I said do what I am saying and Stay away from Zain " He completed and I nodded and was moving but he said from behind " I am watching your every single steps . Don't you dare play smart !!. I moved towards the and Zain and I had a little banter. I left the café and the firing started...

Present

I completed. You know I wouldn't have agreed to this marriage but he will kill Zain and I can't tolerate that. After coming back from the study I received a text saying " I know you'll not agree that easily. Zain is in front of your house . You will hurt him and say that you are going to marry me . Otherwise you'll receive news tomorrow morning that you'll not at all like."

I was a bit calm now. "You can't marry Vihaan . You know it Right ANAYA " Alizeh said. " I have trust on Zain, As far As I know him he will never let me marry Vihaan " I said looking at her . "Waah Bhai waah so much confidence. I like it " She said and we both laughed. It was 5 in the morning by now . We both should sleep now I said to Alizeh. A call on her phone disturbed us . And it was Adrian Bhai.

I looked at her and she looked tensed. She cutted the call and what she said next was enough for me to just die....

His Pov

I came back from there at night. Everyone one was sleeping in my house. How can sweetheart said those fucking words to me. She can't even thought in her dreams to hurt me. Something is wrong with her behaviour. She can't marry that bastard at least not when I am alive . The vase Infront of me break down at pieces. AGHHHHHAGAHHHH .... I shouted.

I need to divert my mind. I descend the stairs and there was my bike . I came near it and said " today we both will have a grea day bro ! Let's do it " . I got on the bike and came to the racing spot. I do bike races, and I win every single time.

Zain Zain Zain .... The crowd shouted .
I will win it and I meant it. I looked at the guy opposite to me and smirked. 1,2,3 and the race begans ...I started the bike and sped it up . The first two rounds I won it easily. The third round came and we need to come here at the same place covering 30 miles and we also need to cover the highway.

I speed it up and took a turn where suddenly a truck came . Before I could react my surroundings blurred ........

I looked around and found myself in the hospital bed. My whole family was there. I looked towards everyone and my muma diverted her gaze . I called her . Shit... I messed up really badly this time. I again called her and this time she looked at me and started crying. I consoled her and now she was okayy. They all left the room and Adrian came .

"Wtf bro !! You could've died yk right?" He asked me. I ignored his question and asked " Did ANAYA received my accident's news"? He nodded. "She came right Adrian. I know she would come. She never meant those words to me!! I knew it . Where is she " ?? I asked him..

"Stop having expectations Zain !! She didn't come even after receiving the news" He said. What sweetheart didn't come . I felt a little hurt hearing that. Just a little hurt Zain my mind mocked . I ignored it . "She's getting married within 2 days " Adrian said to me .

"I knew it would happen and I will not let her marry anyone except for me . She's mine from the moment I laid my eyes on her. And no one should've dared to touch and look what's mine " I said with a smirk to Adrian.......

The bike

______________________________________

Hi lovelies
A update after so long..
I will try to update from now on
Thank you
Shower your love
Till then
Taata and Kisses
💋💋💋😌😌

Word count : 1133 words

ANAYA (His Forbidden Desire) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara