Chapter 10

Her Pov

I can't seem to locate Alizeh. Heavens knows her location. I'm seated on the sofa. Hopefully, my closest friend has finished her assignment and Vihaan has become absurd by now. However, where is Zain? He is not visible at all. I'm going to kill him when I return to Dubai.

My sibling went to give the groom a call. Who will, though, inform him that the groom will not be arriving? Hehe, I chuckled to myself. My joy was short-lived, though, as I turned to face Vihaan and noticed that his face was veiled. Alizeh is where? God, is she safe? Shit shit . It wasn't right of me to ask her to do it. My eyes began to well up with tears as soon as the nikkah began.

I have no desire to wed him. It's not a game in my life. Just as I was going to get up and end the wedding, the Imam requested me to say Qabul. No, I won't say that.

There was notification on my phone. "If you want Alizeh safe and sound..." was what I noticed as I opened it. "Say it immediately" !!

Alizeh's life cannot be at risk. Anyhow, he will pass away in my hands today, so I made the decision to speak up. I said the same thing twice. Everyone congratulated me as well.

My cousins began pressuring the scoundrel to come kiss my forehead and lift my veil. He approached and stood before me. It is likely that when he took off the shehra, everyone gasped. He's not even that gorgeous, what the fuck. I'll give him a forehead kiss before stabbing him with the knife next to the table. It's not a butter knife, either.

I grabbed the knife as soon as he opened my veil. I was going to attack him when he kissed my forehead, but then I heard the voice and froze.
"MashAllah ! You see, sweetheart, the first right will always be mine," he remarked. My eyes snapped open. I turned to face him, and I swear it's Zain. He gave me a sly smile. He looks amazing in the black sherwani, dammit. He'll give me a heart attack eventually, Hayee. AGHHHHH , how I want to take that sly smile off his face.

A

nd then I'm faced with reality. He and I are married. Alizeh asked, "Are you okay?" as she approached from behind. I gave a nod and spoke quietly enough for only the two of us to hear. "Hey, Should I cry or pass out? Seeing him as the groom doesn't make me sad. I'm in a good mood. Dancing is what I want to do. But is that what I'm supposed to do? I should feel depressed, right? I told her. "Do whatever you want, just pretend that you're shocked," Alizeh groaned.

I pretended to be dizzy when Bhai appeared out of nowhere and gazed at me. Everybody gasped, and I was carried by someone. I am familiar with the touch. It's my dear Bhai. When I opened one eye, I noticed Zain staring at me with a completed expression. However, I pretended once again. I don't want to upset Bhai. Hey, I didn't really do anything. He should get upset with Zain, not with me. And then I sensed something gentle. I'm in my bed, I know that.

Bhai left after saying Alizeh to take care of me. Alizeh came and said "Dramaqueen get up now . Everyone is gone ". I opened my one eye and looked around. After confirming no one is there I sat up crossing my legs and opened those heavy jewelleries.
I looked at her and said "You were involved with Zain right"?? I glared at her . She nervously laughed and said "yeah... You love him !! He loves you . To miya biwi raazi kya karega kaazi "
I will seriously kill this girl . But wait I am now married to Zain. What the heck !!! Shit shit ... Bhai will kill him .

I am regretting my decision of fainting now. Ya Allah Please save Zain. A knock came on the door and that's my cue to again start pretending. Alizeh opened the door and the cologne hit my nostrils. I knew who it was . But I am not opening my eyes. What if my nostrils are betraying me . Someone came and sat on the bed and said "Sweetheart get up and It's me your Zain"......

His Pov

After changing into the outfit. Alizeh came and she was shocked to see me and Adrian. I know Alizeh is the one who can help us. I made her understand the whole plan and she agreed.

I went in the room where the Nikkah will be taking place. Everyone was present there. There was partition of flowers between me and Sweetheart. The Imam started the nikkah ceremony and when it was her turn she tried to stand up but as far my plan she sat down and said Qabool ha.
I went near her and take the shehra off and everyone gasped.

She was trying to get the knife placed near the table. I smirked and thought that she's definitely my feisty little tigress. I opened her veil and kissed her forehead. Before she could stab me I said the words that's only for her. "The first right will always be mine sweetheart". She looked at me with wide eyes and I smiled looking at her.

Alizeh came from behind and they both started talking. Honestly you can say ANAYA was talking and Alizeh was sighing. The dramatic expressions she was giving looked so cute on her. And when she saw her brother came . She fainted. I know she's pretending.

Now I need to be ready to face Adnan's wrath. Adnan came down and immediately held my collar. "What did I told you ?? Huh... Stay the fuck away from my sister." He said."I am married to her now !! Fucking leave me " I said and removed his hands from my collar. "You for sure have the wish to die today" he said and came towards me . But before he could do anything uncle hold him and ask him to stop it .

He came towards me and said "Go Zain . ANAYA is in her room . I know she's in safe hands " . I gave him an assuring node and left from there.

Me and Adnan we both are enemies. But our parents are literally the opposite. I went towards Anaya's room and Knocked. Alizeh opened the door and I saw she has her eyes closed. I signalled Alizeh to leave the room.

I went towards her and told her to open her eyes . Recognizing my voice she sat up with a jolt. She looked at me from top to bottom. "Don't eye fuck me sweetheart" I said. She looked at me and said with proud look "Don't be so full of yourself. Remember you tricked me "!!!

I began to draw nearer to her. She was taking a step back. This closeness affects her, I know it. I placed my face against her neck as her back struck the headboard. That's where I started sucking. Her breathing became more forceful. I began preparing to plant gentle kisses on her neck. "Zain What are you doing ? She enquired. "Just claiming something that's mine" I said. As I get closer to her jaw, her breathing becomes more laboured. She whimpered when I began licking on her neck once again. I gave it a good suck there, leaving a noticeable mark.

A knock came and I separated myself. Her face was totally red. Her breathing was higher than before . I quickly fixed myself and she fixed her dress. Opening the door Alizeh came in and looked at both of us with a suspicious expression. I left from there taking a last glance at sweetheart.

AGHHHHH I need to control myself. I can't scare her . She needs to trust me . I need to have a serious talk with her ........

___________________________________________________

Another update
Okay last scene ummm...
I didn't write it. It was my ghost
Who wrote it.
Now show your love !!!
Thanks 🫶
And Kisses 💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️

Word count : 1368 words