Chapter 6

Her Pov

Beep,beep,beep...

Ufff ho who's making such irritating noise. Agghhhh how is the light here . I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight. I took my phone to see the time. It's 9 in the morning. I was about to go back to sleep again but then it hit me I need to meet Zain. Shit , Shit... I need to meet that jerkk...

I got up quickly and marched towards the washroom. I took a shower and changed my dress. I know I am late . But wait, I didn't want to meet him , He is the one who texted me . So even if I am late he should wait there huhh...

I got downstairs and now it's 10 . I hope he's waiting though it's my fault but he needs to wait. I grabbed an apple from the table and kissed mumma and hug papa. And then the fear I had become true. "Anaya Where are you going"? Bhai asked.

I looked back and nervously smiled and said "Alizeh is coming to the cafe she wants me there so I need to go because she wants to have black coffee" I blabbered. Shit...shit does my words even make any logic. "Anaya look at my eyes and answer properly " Bhai said again. "Areyyy Adnan she's not a kid anymore let her go don't interrogate her " Bhabhi said. Ya Allah You are the best. I ran and hugged Bhabhi and said "Yep Bhai !! Now I am going Babbyeee" !!

I reached there by 11 . Don't ask me why and how ??!! There was huge traffic and I am hungry too . I just hope that Zain is there . I opened the café door and entered. How do these people know that I am coming. AGHHH again it's empty wait wait.... Zain is sitting there. Heh I thought he will leave.

I marched towards him and stand near the table . Heh why's he not looking at me . Am I not looking pretty. I was tapping my nails on the table standing there waiting for him to look at me . And after nearly 1 minute he looked at me with wide eyes .

What happened to him now ?? Uff ho... and suddenly what he did shocked me to the core . What thee.... He can even do this.....

His POV

I am waiting here from the past 30 minutes and Anaya is nowhere to be seen . What is 30 minutes I can even wait for her my whole life unless and until she accepts me . Yeah that's why you behave like a jerk everytime you met her my mind mocked me . Shut up I said.

Time skip..

It's been 1 hour since I am sitting in this café completing my 3rd black coffee. Where is she??!! Is she not coming.... But no she replied me with a smiley and I have searched what does this smiley means and Google says it means a simple smile. That means she smiled for me right . Yeah Zain she smiled for you I said in my mind..

Suddenly the door peeked open and I know who it is . I didn't looked towards her but I can feel she's coming here. She came and stand near the table waiting for my attention. Okayy so sweetheart needs my attention. I see...

After nearly 1 minute I looked at her and damnnn my breath stopped. This girl will surely be the death of me . How can she look so gorgeous every single time. And I don't know what came into me I gave the reaction that I shouldn't have . " Hayee " I said putting my hand above my heart.

She looked at me for a second with wide eyes and then smirked. I got up form my seat and pulled the chair for her . She again looked shocked but she sat down .

"So- " I was about to say but she interrupted me . "Listen I know I am not that late like other girls who make a person wait for 5 to 3 hours . I am just one hour late and because of you I can't even have my breakfast so at first I need food and then talk whatever you want and btw you're paying the bills. Got it ??!!!" She said in one breath...

" Sweetheart are you ordering me " i said moving my face close to her . She didn't move back rather she got closer and said " If you think I am ordering you then do it Zain . Take it as a order from the queen " . I moved back and smirked That's like my girl. The moment I saw her I knew it only she had the Audacity to drive me insane.

I called the waiter and she ordered so many foods and most of them was sweet . I can say she has a sweet tooth.
After giving the order she looked towards me and suddenly hold my hand . "What happened here Zain? How did you get hurt?? Tell me "? She questioned . "It's nothing sweetheart. I was just punching without the gloves that's why" I said . Her mouth formed an o shape and she said okayy...

She was having her sandwich . And then suddenly she looked at me and said " Don't you think you should have some good food rather than this bitter black coffee . Well you can have one sandwich from here. Atleast i am sweet and nice huh . Here take it ??!! " and offered me . I politely declined it and she looked at the Sandwich and gave a pity look . And again started munching on her food happily. This girll and her mood swings.

In future you need to handle a baby Zain whose mood changes with every single second. I said to myself. She is done with her food now. I looked at her and she gave me a toothy smile. I shaked my head at her behaviour.

" Don't you know you should smile back if someone smiles at you huhhh??!!" She asked. "Listen Anaya, let's be serious and talk , you have consumed my enough time . I don't have whole day to sit here and wait for you . So shut up and listen quietly" I said to her . I know I am being rude but I need her to listen cuz it's the question about her life. I can't let someone hurt her . "As if I have the whole day to talk to you huh.. and one more thing you need me I don't so die I am going " she said and started walking. She got out of the café and gun firing started.

Shit I shouldn't have called Anaya here. I pulled out my gun to shot but the man who was about to shot Anaya was shotted. I looked and found Adnan standing with a gun. He marched towards Anaya and checked her .

Anaya looked at me with betrayal and hatred . Wait wait... Did she thought I wanted to hurt her. I went towards her and Adnan stopped me but do I care no . I pushed Adnan and said "sweetheart what you're thinking is not right. Trust me I don't have the slightest idea how these bastards found out that we're here --- "
I couldn't complete my sentence and a slap landed on my face . I knew it is Anaya . I looked at her and there was tears .

" Shut up Zain . I trusted you but what you did . You broke my trust. You've proved that an enemy is an enemy it can never want good for you . You know what I don't need your help in my life anymore. Go and find some other puppet who you can control" she completed and left with her brother . Her face was red due to anger and hatred.

No..no....no I can't let her hate me . I need to explain myself to her. I will clear her every doubt. She slapped me today. But what she doesn't know is that she can even kill me with her bare hands and I will die then and there happily she misunderstood me . I will again gain her trust .She needs to trust me . I will kill every single fucking person who dared to do this. Though I can guess who did it . But I need to be sure.....
__________________________________________________

Hii Lovelies
The update is here again
I hope you are going to love it .
Make sure to vote and comment
It means a lot .🤭🤭💋💋
Kisses 💋💋😘😘

Thank youu💖💖🌸🌸

Word count : 1420 words