Chapter 7

Third Person's Pov

Anaya is in her room after coming back home. She hate Zain. Why out of all the people he needs to betray her . She didn't do anything to him. She trusted him a lot and what he did in return is this.... Her thoughts came to a halt as the door burst open and Alizeh came in.

She is not shocked as she knew Alizeh would come as she was not answering her calls from the last one hour. Alizeh came and sat on the bed examining her face. What happened to you Alizeh asked . Anaya hugged her tightly and started sobbing. She is her best friend. She knows every single thing that's going on her mind with Zain.

She started rubbing Anaya's back in order to calm her . After almost 10 min Anaya calmed down . "Babe now tell me what happened"? Alizeh asked. Anaya was about to say something but a knock on the door interrupted both of them . "Come in " Alizeh said.

Adnan came to the room and said "you both in my study room right now . And I am not going to repeat myself"! and left from there. Anaya and Alizeh without saying anything followed him . Alizeh was completely unaware of the fact what happened whereas Anaya knew she was doomed as she never in her life lied to her brother.

They both came to the study room and saw the whole family was present there. Heh you are gone Anaya today she thought.

"Okay first of all Alizeh you answer me - Did you asked Anaya to meet you today morning?" Adnan asked Alizeh . But Alizeh guessing that Anaya lied said "Yes Bhai , She was with me in the morning right Anaya " . Anaya looked at her with wide eyes . "Oh so if she was with you then who was with Zain and was about to get shoot " Adnan asked .

" Adnan stop it . What's wrong with you and why are u interrogating both of them . How can these girls know who Zain is ." Mr Khan said . "Papa please don't support them today . Anaya she lied to me and Alizeh she's supporting her lie. Can you believe she could've died today if I didn't reach on time . That bastard could've killed her. So Anaya I made a decision for you and I hope you will accept it cause that's best for you." Adnan said .

Anaya was silent all the time. "What's your decision Adnan " Mr Khan asked. "Are u guyz crazy . Have you asked her if she wants to hear your decision or not. And please stop it . It was not her fault . She didn't have any single idea Zain would do this. And why are you so quiet Anaya . Say something!!" Alizeh said ..

Her Pov

I knew this would happen. "Say something Anaya !!" Alizeh again asked me. Now what am I supposed to say . What Bhai said it's true . Maybe I should just hear his decision. "What's your decision Bhai ?" I asked Bhai . Alizeh looked at me shocked. "Listen Anaya the last word would be yours. Whatever your choice would be I will agree. Papa you remember the guy Vihaan Sikandar from the business party. He wants to marry Anaya . So Anaya Do you want to marry Vihaan?" Bhai asked.

Upon hearing the name I froze. No,no I can't marry him . He is a monster. He will kill me . My vision started to get blurred and tears formed in my eyes. Alizeh came towards me and hugged. "Anu calm down . No one is forcing you. You have the full right to say No. A no from you and the proposal is gone" Alizeh said . "My answer is no Bhai . I am going to my room and don't come with me " I said the last line to Alizeh .

Today is the worst day . First of all that Zain he broke my trust , now this Vihaan mf asked my hand for marriage. Why why why me Allah, everytime !!!

Why did Zain broke my trust?? I asked to myself .But you didn't give him the chance to explain himself my mind said. Yeah it's right . I didn't even let him complete himself. I rather slapped him. A knock came and I opened the door . "Anaya Please come downstair fast . Zain is here " Alizeh said and pulled me with her to go down. But what's Zain doing here?? Shit,, no Bhai will kill him . I reached downstairs and the sight Infront of me made my mind go numb . Bhai is on the ground and Zain is punching him. I ran towards them and pulled Zain. He looked at me and was about to say something...

His Pov

I came to my office from the cafe . I knew who's behind the shooting that took place. It's Adnan . He did this on purpose to make sweetheart lose her trust on me . I will not spare him . But sweetheart will trust that jerk ik , she will never ever choose me over Adnan. I know she loves her brother the most and I hate to admit it but I trust sweetheart only with Adnan .

I need to divert my mind . I came to the bar and started drinking . Why can't me and sweetheart be like others ? Why is she forbidden for me ?? Why am I forbidden for her ?? Can't she see how much she means to me ?? Why her eyes showed hatred towards me today ?? No no no I need to tell her I like her . I will tell her today. I will not behave like a jerk today . And with that I left the office in my car .

I sped the car and reached Khan Mansion. The guards tried to stop me . But who are they to stop me . I forcefully entered and pressed the bell. Adnan opened the door . "What are you doing here "? He asked. "I need to meet Anaya . Call Anaya " I said .

" No you're not meeting her . Don't forget Zain you tried to kill her today " he came closer and said . "You... I didn't tried to kill her. You know it very well who did this. And call Anaya . Sweetheart, sweetheart, sweetheart please come down I need to talk to you " . I called her . But she didn't came . "Leave from here Zain. For you information Anaya is getting married so stay the fuck away from her " Adnan said and pushed me.

I punched him hard and he fell on the floor. His nose started bleeding but that didn't stop me. How can he say my sweetheart will get married to someone else. I was being pulled and I saw sweetheart. I was about to talk to her but she stopped me . She looked at her brother and then at me .

I tried to hold her but she pushed me. I stumbled a bit . I looked at her with hurt. "Leave from here Zain " she said.
I moved towards her and said "Why should I leave ?? You believe that I was behind the incident that happened. No no you didn't I know . Sweetheart I need to clear things between us. You know I -- "she didn't let me complete and rather said "I said fucking leave from here . Can't you hear it. How dare you hurt my brother huh who gave you the right to hurt him . MR . ALI I AM ASKING YOU TO LEAVE . " she said.

"Sweetheart , I didn't punch him first . Trust me , He was one who pushed me and said you're marrying someone else. How can you marry someone else . You like me I knew it . And You know I like u sweetheart. There is no other girl in my life trust me ." I said to her . "I am getting married Zain. You will get the invitation card . And for your information I don't like you . " She said.

What did she just say ??!! She is getting married. I stumbled back . She looked towards Adnan and said "I am ready for the marraige with Vihaan . Start the preparations" . She was about to leave but I held her hand and said " sweetheart you can't do this. You can't marry that bastard Vihaan. Please don't do this. I know you're angry with me But plea---- " she didn't let me complete my sentence and said "Alizeh did you call Adrian Bhai "? she asked her friend. "Yes he's here outside." The girl replied. She removed her hand from my grip and said "Listen carefully Zain . I don't care about your feelings and I never will . Even if you die I don't give a fuck . Do whatever you want . And I want to marry Vihaan and that's my decision. Don't you dare interfere. Now fucking leave !!" She said. I looked at her with hurt eyes. Does she really don't care even if I die .

Adnan came from back and took me with him. Does she really not care. But I saw some sparkle for me in her eyes. How can she say that ?? No,no,no she can't get married.I need to stop herrrr....

______________________________________

Hii Pretties
Another update
And this update is dedicated to my
Dil becuz she told me so.
I love u all a lot
Taata
Thank you
Do vote and comment
It means alot💋💋💖💖🍪🍪😤😤💃💃🕺🕺🍫🍫😘😘🫂🫂🥹🥹🫵🫵🍫🍫💖💖

Word count : 1566 words