Chapter 12

HIS POV

She put her arms around me and sat on my lap, which completely astonished me! That was not what I expected her to do. She refuses to acknowledge that she likes me, even though I know it!

She's hugging me with her arms. Sincerely, I'm not the cuddle bug, but when I'm with her, it feels wonderful. I feel as though I'm hugging my entire world.

I noticed that she had a completely innocent look on her face. Who would have imagined this girl was capable of murdering someone without even hinting at them?

By now, everyone should be up as it is 8 a.m.! I gave her face one more glance before attempting to remove her from my body.

But she whinned and sat up with a jerk. She rubbed her eyes and gave me an irritated look . What have I done now ?? I don't know !!

I was about to ask her but then she questioned "You are bad huff !! Don't you know how precious my sleep is huhh??? Why did you wake me up??"

I sat at the end of the bed and explained myself .

" I didn't meant to wake you up baby !! I was just going to close the curtains as the sunlight was hitting your face"

" Whatever I wanna go to my room !!" Saying this she tried to get up but I pulled her hands and she fell over me .
__________________________________________________

Author's POV

She fell over him and they both became caught in each other's gaze! A moment that caused both of their worlds to pause momentarily. They were both abruptly stopped by a knock and regained consciousness.

When Anaya stood up and started to open the door, Zain moved in front of her, blocking her path. Zain gestured to her clothing as she shot him a bewildered look.

She had a glance in her mirror. After that, she turned to face him and replied

"Are you serious about this? You're going to ask me to change it in another thing, like tf. Zain, you guys are all the same, like you're trying to manipulate me?" She glared.

"No, my love, you are misinterpreting me! You alone have the authority to govern me; I have no power to do so! Moreover, I don't give a damn about such idiots. They will never, ever dare to think about Zain Ali's wife. Your shirt is not positioned correctly, baby, so I pointed to your attire." He said .
________________________________________________

Her Pov

I'm not sure what it was that made me come to him yesterday, but I need him in the same way that a person needs oxygen to breathe. But right now, Zain Ali is really stunning me.

The Zain from the party is not the same as him. I mean, the way he said "my wife hayeee," this guy is going to be the reason I die someday.

I took a moment to straighten my shirt and answered the door. When Alizeh and Adrian Bhai entered, she looked at me as if in shock. Why is this b*tch acting so surprised?

In other words, yesterday was our Nikkah. I'm with Zain. Adrian Bhai made a mess of my hair when he came to me. I gave him a fierce look, and he raised his hands in surrender .

Alizeh grabbed my hand and stated, "Yoo bro, I'm taking your woman with me,"

while glancing at Zain. Please refrain from simply interrupting us. She led me into my room and left before he had a chance to respond.

This girl is insane! It doesn't appear like Zain is her boss the way she talks to him in person. Alizeh gave me a playful glance as she stared at me.

"Stop thinking about inappropriate ideas. I'll go change now. I looked at her and said, "I need to eat breakfast because I'm hungry."