Chapter 15

Her Pov

No I didn't just stab him !! How's Zain going to manage all the shits ??!! I shouldn't have left him there alone .

But the thing is I am not regretting stabbing on that bastard's eyes . I hope he dies because that's what he deserves.

I descended down the stairs and sat on the dining table and after 2 min everyone came and took their places .

Bhai sat beside me as usual and suddenly he took my hands and it happened what shouldn't have happened!!

"Why do you have blood in your hand Anaya?? Are U hurt anywhere??" He said and concern was visible in his face .

I can't tell him what I did to Vihaan!!  "No Bhai it's just a small cut I guess !! Nothing big"  I replied with a smile !!             

Zain came and sat on the left side of mine and I looked at him !! He gave me an assuring nod !! I don't know what happened to Vihaan after that !!

But whatever happened was good to be honest!! I finished my breakfast and went upstairs while Zain went out with Adrian Bhai to get something!!

I took out a book to read from the book shelf of our room and after almost 30 min I guess Zain came and he had something in his hand !! The smell of fresh roses hit my nostrils as soon as he entered!!

I gave him a suspicious look and asked "What's in the paper bag huhh" and stood up from the bed !!

As I reached for the bag, Zain quickly moved it out of my reach and gave me a playful smirk. "It's not for you, Anaya. It's for a friend," he said, teasing me.

I huffed, slightly annoyed by his playful antics. "Oh really? And who is this friend that's so special?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Zain chuckled, enjoying my reaction. "It's a surprise, Anaya. You'll find out soon enough," he said cryptically.

I pouted, feeling a mix of curiosity and jealousy at the thought of Zain getting something for someone else. But deep down, I knew that Zain was just being his usual mysterious self, and I couldn't help but be intrigued by what he had in the bag.

As Zain left the room with his mysterious gift, I couldn't shake the thought of  what I had done to Vihaan. But for now, I would have to focus on unraveling the mystery of Zain's surprise gift.

I sighed because I know I can't see what's in the bag !! Ayna came running to my room out of a sudden !!

She came and hugged me tight !! What happened to this girl ?? Is she crazy I mean yeah she's!!

She looked at me with goofy smile and showed her hands !! They are gajras !!

"Bitch you went outside alone and bought this " I asked her !!

She smiled and said "No I didn't Adrian bought it for me " !!

I gave her a teasing look and asked
"What's going on between you both huhh???"

"Umm nothing it's just we are just friends" she replied while touching her nose !!

"Hmmm okayyy I believe you chill" I replied sensing her nervousness!!

"Get ready fast we have flight to catch remember" she shouted and left the room .

I wanna know what's in that bag !! Zain came after sometime in the room !! He put the bag on the side table beside our bed and was about to go to the closet room .

I went in the same direction and before he could enter I pushed him aside and entering the closet room I closed it .

How dare he bought something for someone else ??!!! Kon ha woh chudail jiske liye usne tofa khareeda!!
I thought in my mind !!