Chapter 11

His Pov

I totally neglected to inform Ammi about Anaya over the phone. I mean, she's aware of my sweetheart and the fact that I travelled here to wed her!

But she asked me to let her know as soon as the marriage was over. As Fazr approaches in Dubai, I called her number.

She seemed to be waiting for the call because she answered it on the very first ring.

"Did you get married?," she exclaimed in a frantic tone. What's up with Anaya? Is she okay, huh? She's OK now that you've wed her. Say, Zain? " She was asking me questions nonstop!

I patiently explained everything to her. My sweetheart and my mother are the same as well! She really is the cutest, and I'm glad my sweetheart adores her greatly!

"I knew from the beginning that girl would become my sister-in-law. From across the room, Yuhaan replied, "It was you who used to act foolishly in front of her." His immature actions made me smile. I spoke with them for a while.

And talking about Dad, he has only ever been aware of everything. Adrian arrived as soon as my door opened. He came to sit next to me! I realised while I was staring at him that I had to ask him about his relationship with Alizeh.

Alizeh is like my sister and she is also an intern in our company!! And nowadays I am seeing this friend of mine behind her everytime !!

"Dude at least smile now !! You're married to the love of your life !! I have never in my life seen a grumpy man like you" Adrian said !!

"Oh shut up!! I don't do love and you know it !! And you are telling me grumpy??? Who the hell do you think you are !!! " I said .

" zain ghabi haqana !! kayf tansaa sadiqak almufadal !! ghibi!! " Adrian said .

( Zain you are for real a dumb !! How can you forget your best friend)

"Adrian !! Are u forgetting who you are talking to ??? Go and get some sense !! Oh no no ... How can you have sense your mind is consumed with the thoughts of Alizeh right??"

He looked at me with hard eyes and said "don't you dare involve in our conversation!! She has nothing to do with our conversation!! " . Without even listening to me he left from there !!

I shaked my at his behaviour!! I got to know from him before that sweetheart is sleeping!! I went to the washroom to freshen up !! I haven't slept for 2 days !! I need a long sleep !! Damnn....

After coming from the washroom i decided to take some rest !! I will need lots of energy to fight tomorrow!! This whole family hates me except for uncle as he is my father's and mama's friend!!

A call interrupted my thoughts and I saw it was from my office!! I decided to pick it up !! While I was talking my room door burst open and I looked at it and saw the most cutest view ever !!

Sweetheart was standing their in her night dress with a messy bun !! She was rubbing her eyes like a baby!!

She is undoubtedly my babygirl! She turned to face me and began walking in my direction! When she approached me, I was enthralled with what she did next!!!!

Her Pov

Zain left from my room leaving me and Alizeh behind !! Alizeh came to me and asked "oye hoyee !! What happened between you two huh?? And wait a moment there is a mark on your neck ???!! ANAYA tell me what happened??!! I need details" !!

I looked at her with a done look and said " Nothing happened between us !! Now get out from my room and let me sleep !! Byee" . I held her hand and pushed her out closing the door!!

The scenes started coming in my mind how we were literally this much close to kiss eachother!! If I see my face in the mirror now I know my face is totally red !!

I decided to sleep as I am literally tired af !! I don't have any energy left in my body !! I quickly changed into my favourite shorts and top and lay down on the bed !! As soon as I found my bed I dozed off !!

Time skip

I woke up around 6 in the morning!! After waking up i was not feeling good !! I don't know why but I wanted to be with Zain !!

I wanted to be in his arms !! I whinned and got up from the bed !! Where is he ?? Huff !!

I decided to go out and check the guest room where he was staying before !!! I went there and opened the door!! He was sitting there talking with someone on the phone!!

As soon as he heard the click sound on the door he looked at my direction!! I rubbed my eyes in order to get a clear view !!

I know I am not looking pretty now !! Huff but I don't care I want to be with him !! I marched towards his direction and standing in front of him , I sat on his lap and hugged him putting my face in his collar bone!!

His breathing stopped for a millisecond !! After a second he hugged me back !! He ended his call after 5 minutes and now he was rubbing my back as if I am a baby !!

"What happened sweetheart?? Are u okay" he asked .. I looked at him and then bitted on his collar bone !! He hissed !! I give it a good lick in order to soothe the pain !!

He hold my face and made me looked at him !! "Don't start something that you can't finish " He said and his grey orbs turned darker ...

I looked at him with an irritated look !! Why did he even married me if he can't tolerate me !! I immediately got up from his lap and I was about to go but he hold my hand from behind and pulled me towards him!!

Due to his sudden pull I fell on his lap and I was wiggling under his hold !! I don't like him at all !! He is bad and mean !!

"What happened to my baby ??? Tell me " he asked in a soft voice !! I know this gentleness and softness is only for me !!

I looked at him and pouted !! And within a moment I was under him !! He looked at me with eyes filled with Desire and love !! Is it really love !! I thought about it and pouted more !!

"You are making it hard for me to control sweetheart!! Please don't play with my patience!!" He said ..

I looked and him and said "I want to sleep Zain but I was not feeling good that's why I came here !! Huff !! " .

He looked at me and went to the other side of the bed and hugged me from behind and kissed my hair !!

" Sleep baby !! I am here only " he said

I turned towards him and hugged him saying " I have many things to say Zain !! But I myself isn't aware about my feelings for you !! Is it love ?? Or just an attraction ?? "

"You don't need to explain anything!! And don't think much I am there to read your feelings and your thoughts baby " he assured me and kissed my forehead.

I feel safe in his arms !! He is Bhai's enemy but I do have feelings for him and now I am his wife !! With so many thoughts in my head I fell asleep!! I didn't have any tension about the world when I am with him!! He is my comfort place !! I will make sure no one dare to hurt him because he's mine !!

"The Zain Ali only belongs to Anaya Khan !! He was only made for Anaya " I said in my mind and kissed his chest !! After sometime I also fell asleep in my place that's only for me !!!

___________________________________________________

Hey Lovelies!!
I hope you all are doing great !!
Author is so busy damn..
She have exams this and that !!
That's why I was not able to update !!
I hope you all are loving the story so far !!
Please pretties do vote and drop a comment!! It literally makes my day !!

And a big Thank you to each one of the reader who thought to give this book a chance !! It 1k reads and I am literally so happy!!

Take lots of love and kisses ❤️❤️

Word count : 1414 words

From
Authoraleenawrites aka your Aleena❤️