Day 2

On the second day of school, even though it was technically the first day of classes, the majority of the day was spent going over policies and rules. Many of the students had their expectations completely blown away by how nice and friendly the teachers were. Having already made a big commotion the other day, Sudou was left alone as he slept like a log during class. The teachers noticed him sleeping, but no one made an indication as to stop him.

After all, deciding to listen to the lesson or not is our choice, so the teacher wasn't concerned. Is this how teachers interact with students that are no longer part of compulsory education?

It was now lunch time, I looked around the room and found a group of girls. I walked to them and asked if i could eat with them. They said yes, i later found out their names were mei yang though she told us to call her mi-chan, onedera a tomboyish girl and Kokoro Inogashira a quiet shy girl. 

Lunch was very boring but i got a lot of attention from the fellow students. 

Radom senpai boy : Why is a little kid 

Random senpai boy 2 : I don't know but i thought there should be no kids. 

Random senpai girl : He is so cute 

The lunch lady looked so shocked seeing a little kid at the school. 

During lunch they were mostly looking at me not talking, i found it a bit weird but decided to not say anything. 

"Today, at 5pm in gymnasium number 1, there will be a club fair. For those of you with an interest in clubs, please come to gymnasium number 1. I repeat, today──"

A girl with a cute voice made an announcement over the PA.

Clubs, huh. I've never been in a club before. I wonder if they will allow a kid to join a club. 

Ayanokouji : Are any of you joining a club.

onedera : yeah i will be joining the swimming club.

The other two shook their heads. 

I didn't want to go as i would be getting a lot of attention as a kid plus i didn't want to join a club anyway. 

Ayanokouji : i need to sleep i will be going now. 

The three girls. Bye

They looked disappointed that i left.  But for me going could gain even more attention from the senpais which would give me more problems. I could also use this time to try ice-cream. 

After i left i went to the convenience store, there i found a older girl with brown hair with a flower shaped hair clip with two other ordinary hair clips, she has a bag of expensive items and that means she is most  likely pretty rich. She looked in my direction and widened her eyes a lit. 

Nazuna pov 

I just had to deal with the student council for the new first years, Nagumo was so annoying today and i had triple the amount of paper work than i usually i had to do. I went to the convenience store to buy a few stuff i was running low on. I heard there was a kid studying at the school i was too busy to check if the rumors were true, I wonder how they even allowed a kid to even join the most elite school in Japan, i wonder if the kid was put in which class. I felt like i was being watched and saw a little kid looking at me, i was shocked that there really was a kid at the school. 

Ayanokouji pov 

It seemed like she saw i was looking at her.

Nazuna : Hi there little guy, i only heard rumors that a kid was here studying at school.

I didn't know what i should have done but i just nodded not listening to her. I walked forward to the frozen section without responding, I think i saw two female senpais giggling at her.

Nazuna : Wait are you just going to ignore me. 

Ayanokouji : Yeah, did you want to talk to me

I don't know why she wanted to talk to me i just wanted to buy some ice-cream.

Nazuna : yeah, why did u come to a highschool if your just a kid.

Ayanokouji : I came here as i needed further education.

The lie i made is so much better, it makes me sound smarter and also it is a more logical reason which would mean they would ask less questions, making it easier for me to continue my normal live. 

Nazuna : My name is Nazuna Asahina class 2-A. 

Ayanokouji : My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka class 1-D, its nice to meet you Asahina senpai. 

  Could there be a hierarchy where the higher the class the more points they get as she used a lot of points and our class as less than good students, though as of right now it's nothing more than speculation. 

Nazuna : What are you doing here ? I knew it being young is not going to allow him to a higher class as being could be seen as a disadvantage.

Ayanokouji : I came to get ice cream. Telling her i came to try could make me suspicious.  

Nazuna : Really, what your favorite?

Ayanokouji : i like chocolate. Chocolate is a common type so it should be believable

Nazuna : Your just a little kid so it makes sense.

Ayanokouji : yeah. 

she slowly walked away, paid then left, I felt relieved as that means i will get less questions. I looked around and saw a few girls giggling at me. I walked got the ice-cream and left. It was still pretty early so i stopped by the store to get some yogurt. After arriving at the dorm Satou wasn't there so i just walked into my room and took out the ice-cream. I put it in my mouth, it tasted sweet and cold, i really liked it. I put the yogurt and the rest of the ice-cream in the fridge and freezer. Then i went to sleep it was a very long day for me. I felt happy knowing i can do what i want when and where, it made another stir in my stomach it felt good i hope to feel it again.