the start of the trial

Kei karuwizawa was the old leader of the girls but now maya satou has gained more influence because of one student kiyotaka ayanokouji.

Kei pov

How did I lose so much influence in such a short time hirata isn't spending as much time with me and the girls except shinohara don't take my opinion seriously anymore .

The boys don't even care about me anymore as I was earlier rude to them which is why I need a way to regain my influence dating hirata gave me a lot of influence but I need more and the perfect way to gain influence is the new kid.

Ayanokouji pov

I was walking around the mall searching for new foods to try when I saw a classmate named kei karuwizawa approach me.

Kei : Your name is ayanokouji, right ?

I nodded.

Kei : my name is kei karuwizawa but you can call me kei.

I nodded.

I walked away and she looked shocked.

I walked to find more food when I found another kid in high school I mean how cool is that I can have someone my age she had a cane with a hat.

I wanted to go talk to her when I saw some third year senpais buying expensive clothes. It's time to get more points.

Timeakip

I got to class pretty early as I went to sleep earlier yesterday.

It went normally, when class ended I went to class c this time I saw a tall guy with purple hair and another tall guy who looks like a foreign exchange student.

The tall gut looked pissed as he quickly threw a punch at me but I blocked it and using my small size I ducked under his leg and kicked his leg, his face twisted in pain but he kept standing.

I got what I wanted as I quickly left. Seeing who ruled their class and how they would react to me would determine how I would respond to the sudo situation now that I know how he runs his class i could use that to my advantage.

Even though it only lasted a few seconds I know that he works on violence.

The start of the trial will be starting soon and I needed to hire someone to go as even if I showed I was smart and had better physical skills than most people it still would not help the fact if I used physiological tricks on the class c students as both teachers and the scp will be there.

I can't trust horikita to work effectively as she will be in front of her brother. Sigh such a Brocon.

I needed to find someone fast Even if I needed to spent private point it would be worth it as I could always get more.

I should try to find someone from class b as they would be in risk of losing there position in the future from class c.

I walked over to sensei to see if I could get information.

" sensei, I was wondering if I could get the information from the recent test.

" that is classified by the school "

" sensei can I buy that information"

" that would xost 10,000 point will you be OK with that "

I nodded and sent the points

" follow me "

I didn't know why I needed to follow her. i decided to comply.

She brought to me to the faculty office and handed to me a few papers which showed the highest graded students from our year.

I only checked the top ten it had 2 students from class c 2 students from class b 2 students class d and 4 students class a, the highest scored student was someone by the name sakayanagi ariau.

I checked the names and found the perfect person.

He was in class b and scored 7 best in our year.

I needed to go find him but I also need to go help the class find the witness. So I left to go join my class in finding them.

I called "hello is your name ..... ....... . "

" yea who are you "

" I am ayanokouji , I need help if you help me I will give you 100 thousand points.

" what do I need to do "

He seemed intrigued but maybe he just wanted information.

" he will go to the trial and defend sudou "

" I will help if.you increase the price to 150 thousand. "

I didn't see any problem with that.

" sure.i will send half the money now and the rest after the trail.

" it was a pleasure doing business with you ayanokouji.

I hung up before we said our good byes as someone walked over to  me.

" kuku let's see what you can do child genius "

He walked away before I could answer.

I got a notification on my phone so I checked.

Kushida
We got a clue of who it might be from horikita.

                                                                                                                                            Ayanokouji
                                                                              I didn't think she was that kind of person.

Kushida                                                                                                                                                                                         she is just shy. 

i closed my phone and left my room, i knew the trial would happen and i needed to find more information on the three people we were going against. 

i knew that Ichinose got the information that one of them used to be a famous delinquent in middle school and the other two were members of the basketball club, i cant use the fact there were no cameras to our advantage as sudou told them what happened. it would be a lot harder even if i gave in my recording it would only get them to stop i would be able to expel them. 

( he didn't met Matsuo so he is still kinda heartless. ) 

The day of trial. 

 "Sudou i hired someone to help you in your trail. "

" Really thank you.   "

Sudou sounded surprise and grateful. 

" he is here "

 "Hello Ayanokouji "

 " Hi there Kanzaki "