kei

Ayanokouji pov

I was just on the phone with Manabe. I was able to find out that her friend Rika was pushed by Karuwizawa.

I told them to continue attacking Karuizawa as it would be beneficial to me.

Breaking her to work for me is almost useless at this point. The best decision is to tell them to continue bullying Karuizawa.

It would add character development for her. I was a little afraid of her breaking down as that would decrease the morale of our class.

I walked to my room and went to sleep. 

Today during our meeting nothing big happened as class A still wasn't willing to corporate. 

I went back to my room to see if Hirata was there. 

He was 

" Excuse me Hirata " 

" Huh oh hi Ayanokouji " 

" I just wanted you to tell you something " 

" Yeah what is it " 

" Your girlfriend is getting bullied by three class C students from my group " 

" It hasn't gotten resolved yet? " 

" Not yet " 

" You should take her away after the meetings so you can protect her " 

" Is there anything you can do during meetings? " 

" I don't think so " 

" Thank you for telling me " 

" No problem " 

With that, he walked away to probably make sure Karuizawa was fine. 

I left to spend more time with Satou, Mathusita, and Mori. 

( Since his plan was just to continue the bullying of kei he won't make the plan with manabe )

The next day 

When I woke up I looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary I went on my phone and pulled up Manabe's number. 

I decided to text her 

Ayanokouji                                                                                                                                                                                 Don't bully Karuizawa after the meeting as Hirata Yosuke will be there to protect her after. 

She didn't reply as it was still early. 

I got out of bed and went to get breakfast 

" Hey ayanokouji " 

I looked to see Sudou walking towards me

" Hi sudou " 

" Your up early " 

" Yeah I slept early yesterday " 

I responded 

" So why are you up " 

" Me? I usually wake up early to work out as I need to keep my shape for basketball " 

That sounded like a good reason 

" Can I eat with you " 

" Yeah sure " 

" Are you the VIP Ayanokouji " 

" No " 

" Same " 

we kept eating while being silent. 

" I will get going now " 

Sudou left 

I was ready to leave so I left 

I went to the meeting room and inside Ichinose was sleeping on a couch. 

I went to my seat and sat down. 

I closed my eyes and put my head on the table. 

When I woke up a few other students were already there. 

I looked around and found that Karuizawa still wasn't here but it was expected her thought process is that If she wasn't here during the start then she would get bullied less but would have a negative effect as they would bully her a lot more during the meeting. 

Her only way to get out of this is if she has someone to protect her. 

In our group none from our class would help, none from class B can help and class C is the class bullying her, and Ibuki for a fact won't help. 

The only possible person to help her is class A and as they have three men then seduction is going to work pretty well. 

But even if that happens she would still be under pressure from the three wanting to bully her so it's beneficial to me. 

"Let's continue playing cards " 

" Sure " 

" I'm going to win this time " 

We were still playing cards again but halfway Manabe stopped playing along with her friends. 

" We're going to stop playing " 

" If that's what you want " 

They just sat there and glared at Karuizawa 

" I'm going to stop now " 

I stopped as it would make my plan faster 

After some time a few others stopped playing so everyone just went onto their phone. 

As that happened Manabe and her friends went to Karuizawa 

" Hey you " 

" What do you want " 

" Like I said earlier I want to know if you pushed Rika " 

" I already told you I didn't " 

" Can I know what happened " 

Ichinose asked so she could learn more about the situation. This was also part of my plan before and is going perfectly 

" She pushed my friend out of the line at the cafeteria " 

" Is that true " 

" Of course not " 

" We just want to take a picture and show Rika to see if she's the one " 

" I thnk that a fair compromise " 

This is going just like I imagined 

" No " 

Karuizawa looked panicked 

" See she's the one who pushed Rika " 

" Yeah yeah " 

Just then the meeting was over and Karuizawa tried to leave but Manabe grabbed her arm 

" Hey let go " 

" Not until you let us take a picture " 

But since Manabe wasn't too strong Karuizawa escaped. 

I need to go win this exam now