Midterms

Sudou, Ike and Yamauchi have not joined Hirata's study group, so many people are nervous for them. I decided to put the problem on Kushida. 

Ayanokouji : Kushida-san, can you tutor Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou. 

Kushida : Sure. Why did this bastard say that in front of the entire class now i have to deal with those perverts.

Hirata : Thank you Kushida san 

Kushida : No problem. 

Ike : Thank you Kushida chan. 

Yamauchi : I will in your care Kushida chan. 

Sudou : If you are the tutor i guess i could join. 

Timeskip a week later

Class is going great the three idiot are getting tutored and are even paying attention in class. 

I realized that we would be worse than the other classes so during lunch i left by myself.

I found a group of female senpais, i went to then then asked. 

Ayanokouji : Excuse me senpais do you have the old midterms. 

Random senpai : Yes. 

They sent it to me as they must had thought i was cute. 

Timeskip next day

Before class started i got everyone's attention.

Ayanokouji : I got the old midterm papers from a senpai. 

The class started to praise me but i just told them it was my pleasure. 

Timeskip   Midterm 

Sae sensei : No absences; looks like everyone's here.

In the morning, Chiyabashira-sensei walked into the classroom with a smile.

Sae sensei : This is the first obstacle to being able to stay in school. Does anyone have any questions?

Hirata : We have been studying diligently for the past few weeks. I don't think there will be any dropouts in this class, you know?

Sae sensei : You have a lot of confidence, Hirata.

All the other students also had a look of confidence. Lining up the tests by tapping them against the table, she then passed them out. First period is social studies. I guess you can call it the easiest test among all the subjects.

Sae sensei : If no one fails on this midterm and the finals in July, everyone will get a summer vacation.

Sae sensei : Yea, that's right... You'll be on a dream-like vacation on an island surrounded by the blue sea.

Ike : Summer and the beach means... we'll be able to see the girl's swimsuits

Yamauchi : W-what is this strange pressure 

Ike : Everyone... Let's do our best

Most boys : yeah 

Looking through the problems, I quickly scanned over the whole test. Can the trio pass the test? I checked if the questions were similar to the old test questions. It was easy so i finished it early before leaving the class. 

Our class will finally be ready for the fight for class A.