Getting points from senpais

When sensei left the class went crazy, Yukimura was wondering why he didn't get put in a higher class. I didn't want any part of the drama so i left. I reached the dorm when i got a notification on my phone it was Satou. 

Satou : Ayanokouji, i was wondering if you could tutor myself and a few friends of mine. 

I was fine with it so i replied. 

Ayanokouji : OK 

It looks like i had to tutor some people it didn't change much for me as i already tried most stuff a single person can do and i needed to do more group activities. 

I ate some food then took a shower and went to sleep with a single thought.

This school is going to be interesting. 

The next morning 

I woke up earlier than expected, I went outside the dorm making sure not to wake up Satou. I went for a morning jog, i saw the brown haired senpai i met at the start of the school year with a few other senpais, the one who caught my attention the most was a blond hair male senpai, people around their age looked at him in respect and fear. The same senpai saw me and motioned me over to him. 

Nagumo : Hey, you little kid come here. 

It was a little rude but i decided to walk to him. 

Nagumo : Hi there, my name is Nagumo Miyabi the vice-president of this school and leader of 2-A.

It sounded like he was bragging but it was useful information so i decided to nod in response. 

Random senpai female : Look he is so cute . 

Random senpai female 2 : i know right, i want to pinch his checks. 

I get a lot of attention from female students about how cute i am.

Ayanokouji : Hi my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I am from class 1-D .

He only chuckled in response and asked.

Nagumo : Are you having fun with the defects.

i could say yes or no but i needed more information first. 

Ayanokouji : Yes i am having fun with the defects though our number of points is troubling. 

He only smiled in response.

Nagumo : How would you like to make this school a meritocracy so you don't have to stay with the defects.

So that was the reason he talked with me, by getting my help it would be a lot easier to gain influence therefor it would be easier for others to accept his ideals, it didn't have a lot of benefits for me so i decided to decline.

Ayanokouji : I am sorry but i don't want to change this school for now.

He seemed to have noticed the for now i had added in, so he just grinned before walking away.

Nazuna senpai : so what brings you here Ayanokouji, I don't see you around much around the school. 

Ayanokouji : I was running low on points so i wanted to see if there were some cheaper options. 

It was a good explanation. 

Nazuna senpai : really i have extra points i can give. 

I did not expect that but free points might be useful in the future so i said. 

Ayanokouji : really thank you so much Asahina senpai.

I tried to sound excited but it came out as only a faster monotone. 

She smiled and sent 100 k points, i was beyond shocked that someone would have that many points. 

Random senpai female 1 : I have extra points too.

Random Senpai female 3 : I just got points and still have some stuff from last month.

Random senpai female 4 : I also got a few points I don't need. 

Random senpai female 2 : I could give you some give cards i don't use. 

In total i got around 300 k in points and 5000 points cafeteria give card and a  10 k points give card for a female store for shoes. 

Nazuna senpai : Bye 

I slowly nodded and walked away, when i suddenly got a brilliant idea, i could find some senpais and ask for points i could be rich.

Random 1 : I have a few points i could give. 

Random 2 : I mean another month of free vegetable food isn't that bad. 

Random 3 : Sure, why not ? 

Random 4 : sure 

Random 5 : I mean i have nothing to buy why not.

I got almost 500 k in my account right now i feel something in my stomach, it felt nice could this be happiness. 

I needed to find one more target before leaving. 

I found a senpai sitting on the bench with her legs crossed over each other, she had white hair and red eyes, she also had a cocky smirk on her face. I feel like she was the type of girl to think she was the most pretty. 

She looked to be a senpai so i walked over.

Ayanokouji : Excuse me senpai could i borrow some points. 

She laughed before saying. 

Fuka senpai : A kid at a high school your interesting enough for me to five you points. 

I checked my balance i saw that i got 500 k from this one girl alone. 

Fuka senpai : My name is Fuka Kiryuin, call me Fuka senpai, Kohei-kun. 

Ayanokouji : Thank you Fuka senpai. 

She got up and walked away.

I checked my points and saw over 1 million points, i think i felt even happier but i wasn't sure. 

I should get going to class now.