island exam results

Ayanokouji pov

Everyone in our class decided to retire as more than ten people already got stomach issues which meant we couldn't gain any points.

Because of that I still gave yahiko as class a leader so we could at least get 50 class points to improve our situation.

" now we will reveal the results "

" in last place we have both class a and b with zero points "

Since I was in the room I couldn't see the reactions.

" in second place we have class c with 50 points "

" and in first place we have class d with 412 points "

That was much higher than I expected.

I wonder how that happened.

At student council room

" nagumo did you have something to do with the results "

" do you have any proof president horikita "

" you do realize the situation with what you're doing is right nagumo"

" so course, but without proof you can't do anything about it "

At the cruise

" how is it possible "

" how did we even get points "

" how did class d get that many points "

" did they cheat "

" I can't understand "

" I don't understand "

" is it even possible "

The questions flew everywhere it was not only our clas that was shocked even class d students looked shocked.

This is simply harder than I imagined if there were students who were willing to hurt our classmates it will make it more difficult to increase our class ranking.

How is how they got  the points

He got 100 for getting class a and b leader correct he also didn't lose any points from another class guessing his leader.

Since there are 16 different points and you could get them every 8 hours which is 3 a day. First two days he could only get 12 as class a already took 2 and the others took 1.

They would then be able get the point.

" I just don't understand " spoke horikita

I could understand her as two of their students were expelled so them coming up and gaining that many points was shocking not to mention that the morality would be at an all time low.

It seemed that ryuuen changed.

He didn't have any holes and probably even if we got past it he would still have strategies to counter it.

The other classes also had their guard down against class d who tot promoted to class c.

Our class morality is very low.

I don't think class c could have done it themselves maybe they got information before anyone else.

It was the only logical answer I could think of. Our class is also very jealous of class c as we had gotten in total 108,700 private points since we got here.

While they got 149,000 private points in total since we got to this school not only that but even if they got two students expelled they got past our class at a very fast rate.

If that wasn't enough we tried to help sudou to not get any problems but because he did fight for his basketball career he won't have any problems bur he won't be able to get class points. The president didn't tell us that but when sudou and horikita tried to complain he told them sudou can just drop out of the club.

They also got a perfect vacation with their first day being able to spend whatever they wanted and retire the same day.

They got the most out of the island exam over anyone else.

I was just sitting around I saw that sensei earlier was looking at me with a frown was it because we lost.

I thought that was a possibility but I was still only a kid. The test results also showed that I can't underestimate the people of this school.

I thought coming here was just to increase my social understanding but it might actually be fun.

I decided to call horikita.

" hello who is this " spoke horikita

" hi, it's ayanokouji can we talk "

" why "

" the results "

"  sure where should i meet you "

" just outside the restaurant "

I went to the restaurant and waited for horikita to come.

When she came we went inside

" do you know how we lost "

" because the idiots in our class got sick "

" that is reason "

" but the main reason is because someone poisoned us "

" but how "

" I don't know but it's likely they had information about it before hand and then they bought it at the start of the test with private points "

" hello there suzune "

We looked behind us to see ryuuen walking towards us

" how does UT feel to be class d again "

" it feel bad but we will catch up "

" whatever makes you sleep at night "

I don't know why but I feel like they might have gotten information from a senpai.

I left horikita to deal qith ryuuen we still got 50 points so we didn't lose anything and actually gained it wasn't much but progress is still progress.

Chabashira sensei was looking at me earlier maybe she to tell me there is another exam.

It makes sense as this school isn't like other schools.

( it's short because I will do the start of the zodiac exam next chapter )