Saving sudo (ryuuen) part 1 short

Class started with everyone confused as we all did well on the midterms but we still didn't get any points.

Hirata : everyone I am sure we will get the points we just need to wait for sensei to get here.

What he said was logical, but it still didn't stip the worry from our classmates' faces.

I guessed it might be related to the incident where sudo fought the three class c students.

Ayanokouji: Did anyone recently get into a fight or gotten knoc in ed conflict with someone from another class.

The class all shook their heads.

Sudou : yes I did fight three other students but it was self defense.

When the class heard that they looked shocked and angered.

Hirata : Were they hurt ?

Sudou : Of course but it was self defense.

Shinohara: Why did you have to get in a fight? If you didn't, we could have gotten points.

Sudou : the hell, I said it was self defense.

Sae sensei : everyone quiet down.

Ike : sensei did we not get any points because of Ken

Sae sensei : it seems at least you guys know why you guys didn't get any points .

Ike looked proud.

Sae sensei : sudou you need to come to the faculty office.

Sudou : I have basketball practice right after class.

Sae sensei : If you  dont you will be expelled.

The class looked tense and when class ended sudou went to the faculty office we need more details about this problem.

The next day

When we got to class.
Hirata : excuse me sensei can you tell us the details of sudou fight.

Sae sensei : three class c students have reported that they were attacked by sudou.

Shinohara: Why did ayanokouji have to waste points on someone like him.

Kei : we should have.juat let him get expelled.

The class just let it get over their heads as kei and Shinohara had lost most of their influence.

Sudou : I am telling you it was self defense.

Hirata : sensei did anyone witness the fight.

Sae sensei :  as of right now nobody has come out as a witness.

I raised my hand.

Ayanokouji: I witnessed the fight.

Sae sensei nodded and sudou looked relieved.

Sae sensei : what happened.

Ayanokouji: sudou with three students were talking when they grabbed him and sudou threw the first punch.

I quickly left before anyone can ask questions.

I walked to class c when I went in I saw nobody.

I left.

I sent the video to the school but I needed to win so I told them to still have a trial.

The next day

I went in right before sensei so I don't get any questions.

Sae sensei : sudou someone had sent a video to the school but we will still have a trial.

Someone else witnesses it but didn't speak up it was the pink hair girl in my class I will have to see why she didn't say she had also witnessed it.