Getting sakura to help

at the mall 

We meet up at the mall I decided to just war my student uniform as I didn't remove the tags from my other clothes.

I meet up with them when Kushid reminded us that she is guilty of breaking sakuras camera.

We went to the store I looked around and a video game console I wanted to try it so I took it after checking the price, I walked around and saw some games I wanted to try them all so I took at least 20.

I walked to the front to pay but for some reason sakura and kushida were not done paying yet so I waited in line then I heard.

Store clerk: you just need to sigh your phone number her and your room number here.

I didn't think you had to but she should have done it faster but she stopped moving as if in fear.

I looked up to see the store clerk have a weird face I didn't know why he was making that face so I just stayed silent.

Kushida as if also not knowing why sakura was frozen asked, sakura why aren't you signing your information.

Sakura as if was out of her frozen state took the pen slowly her hand was shaking uncontrollably.

After she was done the store clerk looked really happy.

" you can have it all for free it's on me "

I couldn't understand why it was free for her but decided not to pry.

She slowly nodded before she moved out of the way so I can pay.

" these are what I want."

He nodded and rang them up the total was almost 20,000 it should have been closer to 25,000 but maybe there was some discount and i got less than sakura.

Later we went to an outdoor Cafe when suddenly sakura said she needed to go to the bathroom when she left kushida started to talk to me.

" did you know that Sakura is an idol."

" huh really I didn't know that "

" she isn't that famous but still I can't believe we are in the same class as an idol."

I already knew this information but she seemed to like the attention she was getting from me.

" Yeah it is really cool ."

She brought her phone close to my face on the screen it showed a picture of Sakura in a swimsuit she also didn't have glasses.

I already knew that her glasses didn't actually have any lenses in them, but i thought it could have been a fashion statement but now i think it was to hide her identity from perverts. 

She later came back where kushida kept trying to get her to come to Sudo's case. 

( Because Ayanokouji didn't stop kushida from trying to get Sakura to go to Sudo's case and because The fan got Sakura's room number, he got to Sakura before the trial.)

Later that night after i bought a bag of chips i went to my room. 

I opened my bag then took a piece and ate it. 

I heard a ring when i saw it was sakura, i opened before i heard. 

" Bring someone to my room and security. " 

I immediately ran when i realized that something bad had to happen. 

What could it be though could it be her time of the month but she would have called Kushida or some other girl but i couldn't think of anything else except maybe the clerk was a pervert i should not think about it now i was almost at the elevator.     

I clicked her floor when i took out my phone and called Kushida and told her to bring some security.

I reached the floor when the elevator door opened, I ran to where her room is.

The door was open.

" please someone save me."

" why are you running from me."

" why are you here "

" our hearts are connected shizuka "

I saw the store clerk walking to sakura who was on the floor.

I quickly went behind him and knocked him out.

" what, Ayanokouji?"

" Yes, it's alright now sakura "

Kushida came with security they took him away.

" ayanokouji kun what should I do to repay you. "

Sakura spoke what she thought.

" can you be a witness for sudos case "

" sure "

( because the clerk got sakuras address he came earlier)

Flashback end

" I saw the whole thing even though sudou beat them up class c threw the first punch. "

" your name is Sakura right, did class d set you up "

" n- n no "

" could you be lying "

I knew that Sakura was inexperienced in physiological warfare so I needed to end things quick.

" presidents I was wondering if someone turned out to be lying would they be expelled. "

" since they lied this much they definitely will be expelled "

I liked that answer so I quickly took out a USB and gave it to the president.

" we have found another witness and they had it recorded."

Class c looked shocked and scared.

The president put it on and UT showed class c getting the first punch when things escalated.

" I see but what will be the punishment for Sudou. "

" what why would I be punishment "

" at the end of the day you attacked them so you both will be punished.

" president would it be possible to buy out of his punishment "

" it would cost 100,000 and it would be a one time offer "

I took out my phone and sent the points I still got 50 k from ayanokouji and.the three students would be punished all it took was a quick afternoon.

The punishment for class c will be.