study groups

When i got to class, everyone, but Sudou was acting like a better student. This was going to be good for the class. I walked to my seat and waited for class to start.

Timeskip

After class ended, i walked up to Satou, who was with a group of girls, that i should tutor. They seemed to have noticed me and stopped talking. Another girl came with us to study, her name was Hasebe Haruka.

Ayanokouji: I should first get to know what marks you got and in what subject to tutor you better.

They handed me a notebook with the scores they got as we didn't get our test papers.

Kei : I don't understand why we should study with him, even if he is smart, it is like getting rid of my pride, which I won't do.

Shinohara: I agree with Kei.

Satou : If you don't want to get tutored, then just leave.

Hasebe: I agree with Satou. Even if he is younger, he has shown he is smarter. He went out of his way to help us. You shouldn't be complaining.

Mori : I agree. Even if you don't want to study under someone younger, then you're going to fail, then what will you do.

Kei : Hirata-kun will protect me.
(I think she called him by his last name before the sports festival)

Shinohara: i agree with Kei, we should have left earlier. I already knew this would not work.

They left all the other girls stayed, when Kei realized this she seemed shocked.

Kei : Why are you all just sitting there. Are you really going to get tutored by a child ?

Most of the girls just nodded and then ignored her.

she huffed and left. 

Mori : She didn't have to be so rude. 

Satou : I know right.

Chakai : we should study now. 

I taught them for a few hours before we left, it was pretty fun but i saw Sudou follow three people i have never seen before.  I quickly followed him and hide behind a wall when i saw Sakura Airi and girl in our class who doesn't talk much without her glasses. I took out my phone as i saw the muscle of his fist tense like he was ready to punch Sudou while the other two were talking with Sudou. I took out my phone and recorded the short beat down Sudou gave them. 

I felt quickly while thinking, this is the first challenge of this school.