(short ) expelled students and reactions

At the student council room

"What do you think is a suitable punishment for the three students."

The president asked for my opinion I only agreed to it as I have a chance to expel them.

" I believe having them expelled would be a suitable solution as they will continue to attack other students and maybe in the future a victim won't have a witness.

Komiya and the others were displeased and outraged they obviously showed they're displeasure.

" I agree it is a suitable punishment for them "

" as of right now i Manabu horikita officially declare Daichi Ishizaki and Kyogo Komiya and Reo Knodo all from class c expelled. "

Class c was getting  mad and I couldn't care less about it so I left I sent a message on my phone before heading to my room.

Kanzaki
The three are expelled.

Ayanokouji pov

It went just as I planned the three are now expelled and the news will be delivered to the classes tomorrow.

The next day

"Good morning class c."

The class went into a uproar with happiness.

" Don't think you guys deserve it as it was class b expelling three class c students. Though they saved one of them.

The class went into a uproar at the fact three students got expelled but hiratas reaction was shocking as he just looked down and he was shaking nobody seemed to noticed though.

The class claimed down.

" does that mean that we can lose class points if someone gets expelled. "

It seemed horikita realized that.

" of course did you think if you get expelled nothing would happen."

Sensei never told us that which made horikita have a slight frown on her face.

Class c
Ryuuen pov

I had to waste 20 million private points and had to make a deal to someone made nagumo to get it to save izhizaki, and we will now be in class d.

"Good morning class d. "

The class went crazy.

" how "

"Ryuuen how did we lose class points "

" is that why we didn't get private points "

The class looked shocked.

" two of your classmates also got expelled "

The class looked to shocked to speak.

I got up.

" listen up even if we lost some points we will gain them up if you disagree step forward."

Nobody stepped forward but it seems they lost trust in me.

Class b
Kanzaki pov

Sensei came into class with a giant smile.

Good morning I wanted to let you know that class c now has zero points and they expelled two students.

You can thank your classmate kanzaki for that.

" what why would you do that."

" that's so mean "

" that isn't right "

" can you mix this "

The positive words came coming in as I lay my head the the desk.

Class a

" Good morning class a. " 

" I wanted to announce that two class c students have been expelled that's all."

" fufufu"

" kakeragi if I ever get expelled you will help right. "

" of course. "

" they were only class c of course they would get expelled."

" Yeah its shocking the defects didn't get anyone expelled "