saving Sudou Midterm (short )

Hirata : Sensei. I heard that the results will be released today, but when exactly?

Sae sensei : There's no need for you to be that excited about it, Hirata. You probably passed.

Hirata : When will they be released?

Sae sensei : Well, now is a good time. There isn't much time for certain procedures if we did it after school.

Hirata : what do you mean?

Sae sensei : Don't be confused. I'll explain it now.

Sae sensei : Honestly, good job. I didn't think this class would do this well. In math, Japanese, and social studies, there were over 10 perfects.

Four of Sudou's grades were a solid 60 points. His english score was a 39.

Sudou stood up and shouted in relief. Ike and Yamauchi stood up at the same time and cheered.

Ike : You saw it, right Sensei? When we put our minds to it, we can do it!

Sae sensei : Yea, I recognize that. You did well. However

Chiyabashira-sensei had a red pen in her hand. She drew a red line right above Sudou's name.

Sudou : W-what the hell? What does this mean?

Sae sensei : You failed, Sudou.

Sudou : What? That's a lie, right? Don't bullshit me, why did I fail!?

Of course, Sudou was the first to protest.

The classroom did a complete 180 from cheering to an angry uproar in a split second.

Sae sensei : Sudou. You failed on the English exam.

Sudou : Don't lie to me, the passing grade is a 32! I passed

Sae sensei : When did anyone say that the passing grade is a 32?

Ike : No no, Sensei said so! Right, everyone

Sae sensei : Nothing you say will help. This is the unmistakable truth. On this midterm, the passing grade was a 40. In other words, you were one point short. Almost, but not quite.

Sudou : F-forty!? I never heard of this! I can't agree to this. 

Sae sensei : Then, should I tell you how we decide what is a passing grade?

Chiyabashira-sensei wrote a formula on the board.

She wrote, 79.6/2 = 39.8.

Sae sensei : last test, and this test as well, each class has a set passing grade. And that grade was half the average. Well then, that shows how you failed. You got a lower score.

I heard enough at this point so.

Ayanokouji : Excuse me sensei would it be possible to buy a point for Sudou's English score. 

The class looked shocked but Sudou looked hopeful. 

Sae sensei : It would cost you 100000.

She laugh then said that. 

I nodded and sent the money, she looked shocked but added a point. 

Sae sensei : Sudou you have been saved, you will no longer be expelled. 

Sudou : Thank you Ayanokouji. 

I nodded and left this should help the class improve but i think something bad will happen.