Kiyo vs Manabu

I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so I got up and exited my room.

In the lobby, I bought some juice from the vending machine and went back to the elevator.

"Hmm?"

The elevator was on the 7th floor. Feeling curious, I looked at the CCTV monitor of the inside of the elevator. It was Horikita in her school uniform. Well, there's no need to hide myself, but didn't want to particularly face her, so I hid myself behind the vending machine. The elevator reached the first floor.

While being wary of her surroundings, Horikita exited the building. After she disappeared into the dark, I chased after her. However, I involuntarily hid myself again after turning the corner. Horikita stopped moving. There was another person's figure.

Manabu : Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me all the way here.

Did she leave at this hour to meet with a boy?

Suzune :  I'm different from the useless me that you know. I've come here to catch up to you.

Catch up to me, huh.

Nii-san? I couldn't see the person she was talking to, but it looks like it's Horikita's older brother.

Manabu : I heard that you are in class D; it doesn't seem like anything's changed in the last 3 years. Because you've always been looking at my back, you've never been able to see your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was another one of your mistakes.

Suzune : That's—that's wrong. I'm going to rise up to class A. And then

 Manabu : That's impossible. You'll never reach class A. Rather, your class will crumble before that. This school isn't as easy as you think it is.

Suzune : I will absolutely, absolutely reach class A

Manabu : I already said it's impossible. You're a really unreasonable younger sister.

Horikita's older brother takes a step forward. From my hiding spot, I could see his form more clearly.

It was the student council president.

There was no emotion in his expression, as if he was looking at an existence that didn't interest him at all.

He grabbed his younger sister's wrist and pushed her against the wall.

Manabu : No matter how much I avoided you, you are still my younger sister. If people start to learn about you, it is me who will be disgraced. Leave this school immediately.

Suzune :  I will, I will absolutely rise up to class A...!"

Manabu : Foolish, really. Do you want to relive the painful experiences of the past?

Suzune : Nii-san I will

 Manabu : You have neither the power nor the qualifications to aim for class A. Understand that.

Horikita's body drew forward, as if he was about to take action. The situation looks dangerous.

Resigning myself to her anger, I stepped out from my corner and approached the older brother.

I caught his wrist, because of my short height it wasn't the most comfortable but i was okay with it.

Manabu : what who are you ? 

I didn't reply as that would make him ask more questions. 

 I let go of his arm. At that moment, he aimed for my face with a quick backhand.

I jumped back as if i leaned back my small body wouldn't have the distance to not get hit. He sent a kick it was consideringly fast though slower than whiteroom students, i used my left hand to push the kick down after i dodged his kick. 

He pulled his kick back but before he could i used my legs to hit bottom of his leg near his foot. 

He put his hand forward then formed it into a fist that's when i put my right hand into a block where i quickly turned on my right foot, which gave me a chance to kick his foot with my left food. 

This gave me the chance to remove my block as he put his hands forward to lessen his fall but before he could i punched his stomach. 

He looked shocked before holding his stomach and standing up.

Manabu :  Good reflexes. I didn't think you would avoid every single one. You also understood what I was trying to do. Were you taught in some way?

Ayanokouji : I'm not going to tell you. 

He nodded before looking back at Horikita before saying. 

Manabu : You scored full marks on every test, it's something i couldn't even do. 

Manabu : Suzune by any chance are you  friends with him.

Suzune : No, Maybe i don't know. 

Manabu : Good for you. 

He felt with those words. 

Suzune : I'm going to crawl my way to class A even if I die. That's the only way.

Ayanokouji : your not going to bring the class to class a. 

Ayanokouji : I will give you one piece of advice. 

Ayanokouji : I you don't change i won't hesitate to cut you out of the class. 

I went back to my room where i went to sleep.