PROLOGUE

HOORIYA'S POV

Awakening to the morning's embrace, I felt a mix of excitement and nerves. The scent of rain lingering around my room indicating it rained heavily last night. The sunlight painted warmth across my room, accompanied by the gentle rustle of leaves.

"Today marks the beginning," I whispered to myself, the prospect of the first day of college unfolding before me like a canvas of possibilities.

I was surprised to see that my alarm did not go off yet. Immediately I looked at the clock, I WAS RUNNING LATEE!!! How silly of me to think I woke up early even though I slept late last night.

After freshening up, I hurriedly changed into my uniform and made my hair in a bun, I wore my hijab and quickly went downstairs.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hooriya is in the last year of college.)

ZAVIYAR'S POV

'It's 7am!!! Whoops I am late.'  I thought before running to the restroom to take a shower, that's all I need to start my day.

Getting all ready, I went down to have breakfast with my family. "Assalam Alaikum!" I greeted everyone.

"Zaviyar aaj 9 baje Mr Shehzad ke saath meeting haina?" My father asked. (Zaviyar we have a meeting with Mr Shehzad at 9 am right?)

"Jee abbu inshaALLAH, we will get the deal." I replied.

"Chalo jaldi jaldi nashta krlo bachon." My mother said. (Have breakfast quickly kids)

"Ammi aaj mera mood nahi University jaane ka!" Ayesha said in a low voice.
(Mom I am not in mood to go to University today)

"Kyun bhae? Chhutiyan krne ki koi zaroorat nahi foran tayaar ho!" I said in my authoritative voice. (Why? No need to take a leave)

"Ok bhai" Ayesha replied sadly.
(Ok brother)

"Chalen mama baba mai jaa rha hun Allah Hafiz!" I said good bye to everyone.
(Okay mother father I should get going now)

Exiting the house, I got into my car and started driving quickly.

(A/N: Zaviyar handles his family business)

--------------
To be Continued ✨

Salam Everyone! So how was the prologue? Did you like it? Do tell in the comments!