CHAPTER 10

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

"I know her" I have heard this voice before. Thinking this I turn around and see the Hate of my life. Standing there in casual clothes.

Damn he looks good. My brain tells me. I told my brain to shut up and put on a fake smile.

What if he tells Bazil, that I broke his car's sideview mirror and Sana threw water on his Best friend's face. I started panicking.

"How do you know her?" Bazil asked him.

"She applied in our company for the position of an internee." He told him.

What? I don't even remember the names of the company other than that cheap one. Which company is his?

"Wow bro that's great! I really hope you hire her. She seems intelligent to me." Bazil said. He is such a nice guy and his brother is his opposite.

"Why are you so quiet now?" Bazil asked me.

"Oh. I was trying to remember the names of the companies I applied to, but I can only remember one name and that is 'AT Solutions'." I told him nonchalantly.

My eye went towards Zaviyar and saw him clenching his jaw. Wait why is he getting pissed off?

"AT Solutions? That place is not even a real office!" Zaviyar spoke angrily.

"Why do you care?" I asked him. Does he know about that place? What if he knows what happened to me?

"Anwar Tariq is known for harassing women. How can I say something good about that cheap man?" He spoke angrily.

"Ohhh" I was thinking the same old scene when he was coming towards me with that dirty look. I didn't know when a tear escaped my eye and suddenly Bazil came towards me with a confused look.

"Hooriya Baji? Why are you crying?? What happened??" Bazil voice becomes inaudible and my mind just goes blank.

My head started to hurt and it got harder to breathe. I don't know when the darkness consumed me.

******

I wake up when I hear a few voices and try to open my eyes, trying to adjust in the light. I notice that I am in a hospital.

The first question that comes to my mind is 'Who brought me here?'.

"I did." I see Zaviyar standing there with worried Sana and Nabeel.

Wait did I say that aloud? I am confused.

"You did" Zaviyar spoke. He can read my mind??

"No it's easy to read your face." He speaks with a hint of sarcasm.

What the hell! Why is he smirking now?

"I was so worried for you Hoor!!" Sana breaks my chain of thoughts by hugging me.

"I am sorry. I don't know what happened to me." I replied to make sure they are not worried anymore.

"Hooriya Aapi, you scared me! I will go and bring the medicines, the doctor asked me to bring." Nabeel says all this before going to the pharmacy.

"Wait Hoor! I forgot my bag in the corridor. Just a minute, I'll be right back!" Sana says going out. Now it's just me and this bipolar psycho.

"The doctor told me that you had a panic attack." Zaviyar tells me seriously.

"What? That can't be the truth!" I said in disbelief. How can I have a panic attack? I am completely fine! I think the doctor is mad or something.

"The doctor is perfectly fine. The problem is within you, Guriya!" He speaks while smirking.
(Guriya = doll)