CHAPTER 4

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Hooriya was deep in thoughts, while walking towards her table. Suddenly, she bumped into someone and fell.

"AHHHHH!" She screamed while bumping and falling.

The person she bumped in, held her, saving her from falling. She opened her eyes to see that person and it was none other than the person who splashed rainwater on her.

"TUM PHIR YAHAN???" she questioned him, while yanking out of his hands.
(YOU HERE AGAIN???)

Hearing her scream, Sana and Hamza ran towards them. Sana was confused at Hooriya's shouting.

"Hooriya why are you shouting?" Sana asked.

"This man was the one to splash rainwater on me!" Hooriya replied angrily.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Zaviyar replied clenching his jaw.

Sana and Hamza both were making weird faces, both didn't know the reason why Hooriya and Zaviyar were fighting.

"Miss, I think you are mistaken. My friend can't do anything like this!" Hamza got between them trying to save Zaviyar from angry Hooriya, who was raging like a bull, folding her sleeves to beat him.

"You think my friend is crazy?? Why would she lie huh? Your friend was the one to splash rainwater on her!" Sana snapped at Hamza.

"You ruined my first day of college and offered me 5000rs like I am A BLOODY BEGGAR!" Hooriya shouted.

"Han to? Aur kia deta aesi gandi shakal banayi, maine reham kha kr paise dediye aur mera jo nuqsaan hua uska kia?"  Zaviyar said while huffing in disbelief.
(So what? What could I have given? You made a dirty face, I still tried to give money out of pity and what about my loss?)

"Khudko kabhi sheeshe mai dekha hai? Kisi flop movie ke villain lagte ho!" Hooriya snapped at him.
(Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a flop movie's villain!)

"Sunein miss whatever, ap ko koi haq nahi banta ap yahan pr mere handsome bestfriend ki bezatti krein-" Hamza was cut of by none other than Sana.
(Listen Miss whatever, you have no right to insult my handsome best friend-)

"Handsome aur ye? Dono ande ke mun wale hain!" Sana said sarcastically.
(Handsome and him? Both of you have faces like eggs!)

"Sana tu ye bag pakar mai isko abhi batati hun, isne kisse panga liya hai!" Hooriya said while giving her bag to Sana.
(Sana hold this bag! I will teach him a lesson!)

"Hamza tu side pe hoja mai bhi to dekhu ye 5 foot ki tiddi kia krlegi!" Zaviyar said amusingly, while gazing at her.
(Hamza move to the side! I want to see what this 5 foot shorty can do)

"Sir! Ma'am! Please aap log bahar jayen! Yahan per scene create mat kren!" Restaurant staff came, telling them to leave.
(Sir! Ma'am! Please leave! You people are creating scene over here!)

"Hum to jaa hi rhe thy ye aunty ne fazool mai mere masoom se dost pe chilaana shuru kardia aur aap na inko ghor se dekhlen inki ainda ke baad entry band krdega is restaurant main" Hamza said while smirking at Sana.

(We were leaving but this aunty started shouting at my innocent friend. Make sure to look at them carefully and from now on ban their entry in this restaurant)

"AUNTY KISKO BOLA HAIN? Aur kia matlab ke shakal dekhlo aur agli baar se enter nhi hone dena. Ye restaurant kia tumhare abbu jaan ka hai?? Aur tum na...."