CHAPTER 14

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

All of them were enjoying a lot, when suddenly someone interrupted their meeting. "Mujhe bhool gaye?" (Did you all forget me?)

It was none other than Hamza, Zaviyar's best friend. "Arey, aap sab inse milen, ye Hamza bhai hain, Zaviyar bhai k best friend." Bazil introduced him to everyone. (Everyone, meet him he is Hamza, Zaviyar's best friend)

"Gadha aagya." Sana whispered in Hooriya's ear. "Phir se paani pheken is k mun pe?" She asked Sana. "Mere bas chale to isko paani main duba k maardun." Sana whisper-yelled. (Donkey is here/ Should we splash water on his face again? /If it was in my hand, I would've killed him by drowning in water)

"Ye dono yahan bhi aagayin?" Hamza whispered to Zaviyar as soon as he got closer to him. "Friends of our cousin." Zaviyar whispers mockingly. (They both came here too?)

"Dekho to kitni acting kar rahin dono ki dono masoom banne ki." Hamza points out. "True, maine bhi yehi notice kiya." Zaviyar replies. "Ye tumhari ammi kyun itni baat kar rahin isse? Kahin ye bhabhi to nahi apni?" Hamza jokes, earning a deadly glare from Zaviyar. "Acha na mazaak tha." (Look at them, trying to act innocent./ True, I also noticed that. / Why is your mother talking to her? Is she going to be my sister in law? / Okay na it was a joke.)

"Well it was very nice to meet you Sameera, do visit us sometimes, we can have tea together." Maheen says to Sameera. "For sure, you too come to our house." Sameera replies happily.

"Aunty dekho kitni sweet hain aur beti utni hi zeher." Zaviyar murmurs. "10 kilo ka makeup bhi is Sana ko khoobsurat na bana saka." Hamza replies. "Okay that was rude..." Zaviyar replies. "Aap log kia khusr phusr kar rahe hain?" Bazil interrupts their gossip.
(Look at the mother, how sweet she is and the daughter on the other hand is the opposite. / 10 kg makeup couldn't even make this 'Sana' pretty.) (What are you both whispering?)

"Why are they both looking at us?" Sana asks Hooriya. "Like I know. Probably planning something evil against us." Hooriya replies.

"Let's go bro, I want to get out of here ASAP." Zaviyar tells Hamza. "About time!" Hamza replies. All three went to a corner to chitchat or to avoid people mainly.

It's almost dinner time and everyone is now seated. Both families are seated on the VIP table because they are the Chief guests. Zaviyar and Hamza saw Hooriya and Sana sitting next to each other, so they intentionally took seats in front of them.

"Revenge time!" Hamza mutters before taking a seat. "Wasn't planning bro, but when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." Zaviyar replies.

"Hoor, pass me the spoon." Sana tells Hooriya. At the same time Hamza asks Zaviyar for a spoon. Before Hooriya could take the only spoon in front of her, Zaviyar picks it and gives it to Hamza. Hooriya scrunches her nose and asks Nabeel for another spoon.

Hooriya doesn't eat spicy foods, but the biryani she ate was spicy. She quickly asks Sana for water, while trying to control herself. But luck wasn't on their side today, Zaviyar picked up the glass of water and drank it in front of her while giving her a smirk.

"Are you crazy? She cannot eat spicy foods. Why did you drink the water?" Sana asks him.  "I thought you were going to splash it on my friend's face again!" Zaviyar replies sarcastically. "Ohh, so you think it's funny? Let the show begin then! Mr Zaviyar Hassan." Hooriya says after eating gulab jamun.

Everyone is so busy eating, that they can't see a war going on the same table.

Hooriya asked Nabeel to bring a plate full of gulab jamuns for Zaviyar and insisted Nabeel to make him eat all of them. Nabeel was hella bent on his cousin's order that he stood there until he ate all of them in front of him.

"You are going to have diabetes now!" Hamza tells Zaviyar, as he eats the last Gulab Jamun.

"Plan backfired." Zaviyar says while holding his stomach.

Hooriya and Sana ate while enjoying the drama. After they both were finished, they wiped their hands and told them to make a better plan next time. "They are wild vixens!" Hamza says to Zaviyar as they leave the dinner table.

******

After the function was finished they all went to their respective homes, Maheen and Sameera exchanged numbers and promised to meet any other day.

Hooriya scrolled through her phone and checked her emails. She got an email from Hassan Enterprises. She was now hired for an internship! Being super excited, she called Sana and told her about the email. Sana also got an internship, at a different company. Both were very happy and tired, so they talked for a few more minutes and then dozed off.

******

ZAVIYAR'S POV

Sleep is far from me right now. Those Gulab Jamuns surely did something to my stomach. I never eat this much sweet and they made that kiddu feed me. As much as I wish to get revenge my way, I am scared I might hurt them.

Nevertheless, I will teach them a lesson. I don't know about you Sana but Hooriya, you definitely need to get ready for my sweet revenge.

My phone chimed and I picked it up to see who messaged me. The message is from Hamza.

HAMZA                                         📞 🎥 :

Bro u awake?

What is it?

I need help with something..

OMW

I kept my phone down, washed my face, picked the car keys and left the room.

-----------

To be Continued ✨

How was this chapter?

Did you guys like it?

Cyaa!!!