CHAPTER 15

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

I kept my phone down, washed my face, picked the car keys and left the room.

I quickly got into the car, read the coordinates Hamza sent me and went directly there.

After reaching there, I saw a weird old house, that looked abandoned and creepy, especially at this time of night. Nevertheless, I went inside and met Hamza, he told me to follow him and took me to another room.

"Here is your target." Hamza casually told me and revealed the target. It was none other than the right hand of my favorite enemy.

"How did you get him?" I asked out of curiosity. "You know people like him are always found near bars." Hamza spoke nonchalantly.

"Has he given out any information yet?" Obviously this guy is going to protect his master at any cost, but in front of me? I don't think so!

"He says he doesn't know anything. Funny isn't it?" Hamza sarcastically tells me. "Must be new then." I gave a comment while taking out my favorite knives and turned around to the target, "I will ask you only one time. The choice is yours, either speak right now or never speak again." This guy is horrified and looks like, he is going to pee his pants.

"Y..yes." He replied while trembling. I haven't even started yet and here he is terrified already. I like the effect my presence causes on people.

"Why did you destroy our warehouse?" I asked my first question. He started thinking all of a sudden, as if I am going to believe whatever he is going to say next.

"Uh uh I... I don't know." He replied while stuttering. "You think I am stupid?" I asked him in a dead serious tone causing him to shake even more and beg me. "No no it was an order from him! I can't tell you!!" He added after realizing what I said earlier.

"Why did you destroy our warehouse?" Hamza asked this time. "It...ittt was revenge."

"What revenge?" I asked curiously or maybe because I already knew the answer I just wanted to hear from his mouth.

"B.. because of youu he.. he had to bear a lot of loss. Many of his businesses had to shut down."

"Ooh I didn't know that, such a useful piece of information!" Hamza smirks and grabs one of the knives. "What were you doing with the people of Shah Nawaz?" The moment Hamza asked that question, the guy had a clear shock on his face. "How.. how do you know that???"

"I am the one asking questions here, Answer me!" The guy thought for a few good seconds and then finally chose to speak up.

"We were making a plan to destroy your warehouses in Lahore and to make you go bankrupt." A punch lands on his face as soon as he finishes talking.

"We are not gonna kill you, but guess what?" The man gets curious and asks "what?" He cannot even comprehend what's going to happen next. "We are going to leave you here without food and water. Do you know this place is full of rats? You are going to be a good meal for them."

The horror on his face was so amusing. "No please don't! I will even work for you!" He starts begging. "No place for traitors. Bye bye!" Hamza says and we start leaving the place, while he is screaming for help.

*****

HOORIYA'S POV

"Ye pehnun ya ye?? Konsa wala acha hai??" I cannot decide which suit to wear for my first day of office. So I called Sana and now I am taking her opinion. "Ye black acha lagega, wo wala bekaar hai." Sana replied. (Should I wear this or that? Which one is better?) (Black will look good that one is bad)

"Pakka achi lagungi na?" I asked her again just for reassurance which I got. "Obviously! Sab acha lagta tum par." Her reply melted my heart. Such a sweet bestie I have.  (You sure this will look good?) (Obviously! Everything looks good on you!)

"Hawww! I know, I am beautiful no need to praise!" I cooed her. "Someone is excited for tomorrow." Sana said in a tone that is quite familiar to a teasing one. "Kahin boss ko impress to nahi karna?" She added. "Itna acha bhi nahi hai wo, jo main 'HOORIYA ALI KHAN' uske liye tayaar hongi!" I emphasized my name, making Sana chuckle.
(Are you trying to impress your boss?) (He is not even that good and especially someone for whom I, 'HOORIYA ALI KHAN' will get ready!!)

"Khushi to hogi na tumhe lekin? Itna handsome boss hai tumhara." Again she is asking that lame question! I will kill her! "Sana?" I called her name seriously and she instantly asked, "What?"
(You are happy right? Your boss is so handsome.)

"Gian hain aap!" (It's a meme in case y'all don't know)

"Pappu hain aap!" Sana replied making me giggle. Then we called each other weird names for a few good minutes. "Chalo main jaa rahi kaam karne call rakh rahi. Allah Hafiz!" Sana told me and I bid her bye. "ALLAH Hafiz SONA!" I called her the name which annoys her so much. "Get lost!"
(Okay now I am ending the call as I have to do some work, Allah Hafiz)

After keeping the phone down, I got scolded by my mother, because she asked me to keep all my stuff in place and to iron my clothes, which I completely I forgot.

"Hooriya Aapi, Noodles khayengi?" Nabeel entered my room with a bowl of noodles in his hands. "Main kabhi mana karti hoon kia?" I asked sarcastically and he handed over the bowl to me. I ate all the noodles and they were yummy.
(Hooriya Aap, you want to eat Noodles?) (Do I ever say no?)

After I finished all the noodles, Nabeel asked me, "Do you know why I gave you these noodles?" I am so stupid to fall for his traps, whenever he wants someone to do something he always offers that person food.

"What is it?" He heard my irritated tone and replied, "Can you please iron my clothes?" Where was he 10 minutes ago? When I was ironing my clothes. "Tax lagta ha." I replied.

"Khila diye noodles tax hogaya pura chalo ab aap ye istri kardo baqi kaam mai baad main dunga." Wow, he is making me work and still has the audacity to give ME more work. "Naukar nahi hoon tumhari!" He chuckled at my reply and gave me the clothes and left the room.
(I already gave you noodles, tax done, Now iron these clothes, rest work will be given later) (I am not your maid!)

I carefully ironed his clothes because I've burned so many clothes and that's why I hate it.

I gave the ironed clothes to Nabeel and told him to get lost or else he will give me more work for that small bowl of noodles.

"Hooriya, guess karo kon aaya hai?" My mother asked me after taking a seat beside me. (Hooriya, guess who's here?)

-----------

To be Continued ✨

How was this chapter?

Who do you think visited Hooriya's house?

I am back after a break, now there will be updates weekly. IA ❤️

Also, we are so close to 10k reads!!! Can't be happier!! You guys are really doing a good job! Love y'all!! 💖

Cyaa!!!