CHAPTER 16

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

"Hooriya, guess karo kon aaya hai?" My mother asked me after taking a seat beside me. (Hooriya, guess who's here?)

"Kon aaya hai?" I started thinking about who might have come. Maybe it's Sana, but she would've directly entered my room. Who else can it be?

My chain of thoughts broke, as my mom replied, "Ayesha aayi hai Bazil aur apni ammi ke sath. Neeche aajao sab lounge main bethewe hain." Oh wow, Ayesha is here. Honestly I don't know why I just met Ayesha once and it feels like I've known her for a long time. Her friendly and understanding nature is one of the things I've liked about her.

"Chalen chalen Ayesha se milungi main!" My mom laughed at my childish behavior and started going downstairs.

'Agar Ayesha bhi aayi hai aur Bazil bhi aaya hai, Kahin wo gadha to nahi aagaya???' He can't be here. If he is then I will make sure to trouble him. Hehehehehe! I thought to myself while meeting everyone.
(If Ayesha and Bazil are here, does that mean that Donkey is also here?)

After searching everywhere I couldn't find him that means he is not here. I said thank god in my heart and greeted everyone. "Assalam Alaikum! Kese hain aap log?" His mother is super friendly, I guess he is adopted. "Walaikum Assalam beta, Ayesha wanted to meet you so we thought about coming over. Here take these flowers" Oh my god she is so sweet!! "Thank you Aunty. Roses are my favorite!" I happily told her.

I took the bouquet and smelled it. Ahhh, I love the scent of roses. "So, Hooriya what do you do?" Whenever anyone asks me this question, I forget what I am doing. "I am a college student with a major in Commerce. Currently in my last year of college." She mouthed wow, making me delighted.

"I see you like business.. My elder son Zaviyar he too is in this field. He took control of all his father's business at such an early age." "Tabhi itna akru bana rehta hai" I thought I said it in my head, but I said it aloud. Everyone turned their faces in my direction.

"Uhmm.." I couldn't gather up words, what should I say? Think Hooriya! All of them started laughing. "Arey beta, chill not a problem! Wo aesa hi hai." His mother is so cool and super friendly. I nervously chuckled then she patted the sofa and asked me to sit between her and Ayesha, while my mom sat opposite us.

She talked to me for a while and then started talking to my mother, meanwhile I started talking to Ayesha. We were joking about here and there, it was joyful.

We talked for a few hours. Yes, HOURS! We all were so indulged in talking that we forgot the track of time. Their family is seriously so nice, we are meeting for the second time and it looks like we are a part of their family, for a long time.

"Arey 10 baj gaye! Time ka to pata hi nahi chalta. Acha we should take our leave now. It was so fun to meet you all. Please visit our house too!" Bazil and Nabeel also bro-hugged each other and bid their byes.

"inshaALLAH, we will and it was really fun to meet you too! All of us enjoyed it so much. Please do come again." My mother replied happily, she was excited like me.

Then, her mother turned around and said, "Hooriya beta you have to visit us! You have my number, stay connected, okay?" "Yes Aunty, I will be connected." We all stood up from our seats, I went with them to see them off.

Zaviyar came to pick them up. He got out of the car and greeted everyone. He looks classically handsome in that navy blue suit. I bet all girls drool over him

'Damn He is so handsome.'

'Stop staring at him shamelessly.'

'Can't help.'

'Move your eyes anywhere other than him.'

He matched my gaze and raised an eyebrow. 'Did he just smirk?' I diverted my gaze and shook hands with Ayesha at last. "Allah Hafiz beta!" Thank god Sana is not here or else she would've made fun of me for looking at him like that. (Good bye daughter!)

My brain boiled the moment I heard him saying, "Assalam alaikum aunty, aap kesi hain." 'Such a bipolar he is!' I muttered to myself. (Peace be upon you Aunty, How are you)

"Hooriya salam kro!" My mother shouted in a low voice at me. "Karti hun." I replied in the same voice. (Hooriya greet him!) (I am doing)

AUTHOR'S POV

"Assalam alaikum Zavi..yar." Everyone turned their heads to Hooriya. Hooriya's mother gave her a deadly glare. "Kia hua hai ammi atak gayi thi" Meanwhile, Zaviyar was staring at her with a raised eyebrow and a visible smirk.

"Zavi...yar." He repeated in a low voice. She mouthed the words "Sorry" and ran away due to embarrassment making everyone laugh.

'What's wrong with you Hooriya??' she scolded herself.

'Why can't you talk properly'

On the other hand, Zaviyar was laughing at the girl who fought with him, now stuttering in front of the whole family. He kinda enjoyed her embarrassment and the way she ran was the cherry on top.

They all laughed for a whole minute and then left their house.

"She is a really nice and intelligent girl." Zaviyar's mother complimented Hooriya, while Zaviyar was driving making him scoff. "Nice and Intelligent? She is dumb, has a bad tongue, and she likes to fall everywhere and drop things at the most unexpected time!" Zaviyar spoke nonchalantly making his mother surprised.

His mother was surprised to see that his son, who usually speaks very little, is now arguing about that sweet girl, so she defensively says, "She is not dumb and I would love a daughter in law like her. She will handle you perfectly!"

Zaviyar makes an 'EW' face and continues to drive, thinking, what magic she did on his mother, as she is continuously praising her.

"So in the whole wedding, you only found HER as your future daughter in law??"

-----------

To be Continued ✨

How was this chapter?

Don't forget to leave a comment.

The next chapter will be uploaded, when we reach 20 votes, so make sure to vote.

Cya!!!