CHAPTER 9

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

"I have an Idea!"

I quickly turned around and saw my cutie Sana <3

"Sanaaaa!!!!! You are heree!!! What's the idea?? Tell me!!" I said all this in an overexcited manner.

Sana was about to say something when suddenly Nabeel shouted interrupting her.

"We can dance on the song chammak challo!"

"What?" Minal asked confusingly.

"Are you dumb?" Sana asked angrily.

"Perfect!" I shouted ignoring all of them.

"Chamak challo is old now we can try 'Dil Chori' or maybe 'Kala Chashma'" Sana said her suggestions and I think she is right, We should try Kala Chashma.

"Okay two songs done Kala Chashma and Chamak Challo!" I said happily.

"What's wrong with you Hooriya? Chamak Challo is not the vibe!" Minal said rudely.

"Okay then you guys tell." I said to them honestly.

"Okay Desi Boys!" Nabeel said.

"We want new songss!!!!!" Minal said angrily.

"I was thinking 'Sadi Gali' what do you guys think?" Sana asked.

"Perfect!" Nabeel shouted.

"Done!" I said.

"Better than before." Minal said while making weird faces. I don't know why she makes such faces when she sees Sana.

"Nabeel go and find a good choreography." I ordered him, to which he replied "Aye aye Captain!"

--------

AUTHOR'S POV

Hooriya and her family members are busy in dance practice, while, Zaviyar, his mother and sister are going shopping.

"Hooriya!!!!" Sana shouted suddenly, which made everyone stop their dance.

"What happened??" Hooriya asked her.

"I don't have clothes!!! What will I wear??" Sana complained like a baby.

"Let's go shopping!! Minal and Nabeel let's go!!" Hooriya said excitedly.

"No I am already tired, you guys go. I will take a rest by then." Minal replied.

"Okay but Nabeel you come with us pleaseeeee!" Hooriya begged Nabeel. He finally agreed 10 minutes later, after Hooriya bribed him with 5000rs.

Hooriya always saves money. That's why she always has her own money in any bad time.

"Let's goooo!!" Nabeel said.

"Why are we all shouting?" Sana asked while shouting.

"I DON'T KNOW!! JUST SHOUT AND MAYBE WE WILL HEAR EACH OTHER!!" Hooriya shouted even louder.

They were so indulged in shouting that they didn't notice when Hooriya's Tayi heard them shouting.

"What the hell is wrong with you people? Stop shouting!" Hooriya's tayi scolded them.

"Sorry aunty" Sana said lowly.

After going out they all started laughing. Sana nudged Hooriya making her wince in pain.

"Get in the car!" Nabeel ordered and they all did exactly the same.

After getting in the car, they went to the shopping mall.