CHAPTER 2

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

HOORIYA'S POV

"SPLAASHHHHHH."

"YE KIA KARDIYAAAA!!!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs and threw my steel water bottle at the car that just passed. My aim is perfect cause I just broke this freakin car's sideview mirror. I smirked at this.

The car just stopped and a tall man in a black suit just got out of the car. I will show him that I am not scared of him, he made my uniform dirty and I got my revenge.

I was thinking this when I just heard this man shouting at me"YE KIA HARKAT KI TUMNE?? MERI CAR KA SIDEVIEW MIRROR TORDIA!"

(WHAT THE HECK YOU JUST DID??? YOU BROKE MY CAR'S SIDEVIEW MIRROR!!)

"AAP ANDHEN HAIN KIA?? NAZAR NAHI AARHA EK LARKI KHARI HAI! PURA MERA UNIFORM KHARAB KARDIYA! AB MAIN COLLEGE KESE JAUNGI???" I shouted back at this man matching his tone. He really has the nerves to shout at me while he is at fault!
(ARE YOU BLIND? DIDN'T YOU SEE A GIRL STANDING? YOU RUINED MY UNIFORM! NOW HOW WILL I GO TO COLLEGE!!!)

"Wow!!! Beech road pe khud khari hain madam aur mujhe blame de rhin hain!" He smirked while saying this.
( Wow!! Madam is standing in the middle of the road herself and is blaming me!)

He called another man, who seems to be his friend, they were whispering something. Then after a few seconds, he turns towards me and says " Kitne paise chahiye??" (How much money do you want?

I looked at him dumbfounded. Is this man for real?? "Huh??" That's what came out of my mouth. I was shocked to hear this.

"Jaldi batao kitne paise chahiye" He repeated firmly this time. (Tell me fast, how much money do you want?) He was looking serious while saying this.

When I didn't reply, he annoyingly places a 5000rs bill in my hand. I finally came out of my thoughts and seeing that 5000rs bill in my hand I get furious.

"RUKO!!" I shouted. He stops, and I walk towards him, standing in front of him I throw his money on his face.

"YE PAISE APNE PASS HI RAKHEN! AUR AINDA SE GAARI AANKHEN KHOL K CHALAYEGA! ABHI TO SIRF MAINE APKA SHEESHA TORRA HAI AGLI BAAR WO HASHAR KRUNGI KE YEH APKI GARRI CHALNE KE QABIL NHI RHEGI". I shouted at him while throwing the money on his face.

(I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY! FROM NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! THIS TIME I BROKE YOUR MIRROR, NEXT TIME YOUR CAR WON'T BE ABLE TO START!)

He left glaring at me angrily without saying a word. I Huffed and at the same time the bus conductor shouted "baaji aajayen bus nikalne wali hai!!" (Sister come! The bus has arrived!)

"Aap jayen mai is haal mai nahi jaa sakti!" I told the bus conductor. (I am not coming in these clothes!)

I started walking back home. Because of this man I couldn't go to college. 'How wrong can my day possibly go wrong?' I thought to myself while walking.

"Arey Hooriya aapi! Aap ke uniform ko kia hua? Aap college nahi gyin?" Nabeel asked me while stopping his bike near me. ( Hooriya, What happened to your uniform? You didn't go to college?)

"Nahi, Ek Jahil andhe aadmi ne ganda paani uradia mere upr! Us pe bhi behas krne ki himmat dekho. Khair choro ghar chordogay mujhe?" I asked him.
(No, An illiterate blind man splashed dirty water on me. Still had the audacity to argue with me on that. Well forget it, can you drop me home?)

"Haan zaroor" he replied. (yeah sure)

I got on his bike and we left for home.

*******

ZAVIYAR'S POV

I didn't know because of my car I ruined this girl's uniform. She could've stopped me properly without breaking my car's sideview mirror! I mean I wouldn't have stopped if she didn't do that..

I got out of the car angrily. Already, I am running late and this woman is ready to create a scene and waste my time.

She was getting angry, I thought to offer her money but she is something different, like if she doesn't want money then why did she stop me?

She threw my money on my face and that was it. I was about to shout at her but my phone started ringing so, I got into my car and left for my office.

"Good morning sir!" Everyone greeted me in the same professional tone as always. Nodding, I went straight to my office and asked my PA to bring a cup of coffee.

******

"Sir the meeting is in 5 minutes" my PA tells me and I nod. I have the most important meeting with Mr Shehzad today. I hope I get this deal because I've been working my ass off on this.

"Thanks for your attention." My employee says after finishing our presentation.

"You think I will collaborate with your company after watching this?" Mr Shehzad says angrily.

----------

To be Continued ✨

A very long chapter for you guys. 😁

Did you like this chapter?

Make sure to vote. ❤️

Cya all!!