CHAPTER 1

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ✨

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter

------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

"Today is the orientation day for our college and I am already late!" Hooriya scolded herself while wearing shoes. When she hears her mom calling her.

"Hooriya beta jaldi neeche ao!!" Sameera called Hooriya while having breakfast.
(Come down hooriya)

"Aayi ammi!" Hooriya replied while setting up her dupatta and fixing her uniform shirt.(Coming mom!)

"Assalam alaikum dada jaan aur dadi jaan!" Hooriya greeted while moving towards the dining table.
(Dada=grandfather/dadi=grandmother)

"Walaikum Assalam beta!" Dada dadi said in unison.

"Hum bhi yahin hi hain" Muneeba murmured.
(We are also here)

"Assalamualaikum Chachi!" Hooriya greeted her after hearing her taunt.

"Ammi, abbu kidhar hain? Mujhe college wo drop krengy na?" Hooriya asked her mother while searching for her father. (Mom where is dad? Will he drop me to college?)

"Wo to subaah 6 baje hi chale gye office zaroori kaam se." Sameera replied. (He went to the office at 6 am because of some work)

"Acha Beta naashta ache se kro college ka pehla din ha." Sameera said while serving Hooriya paratha.
(Okay, Have some good breakfast its your first day of college)

"Bhabhi paratha pass krega" Muneeba said to Sameera. (Bhabhi pass me the paratha)

"Meri bachi, Minal ka bhi first day hai fourth semester ka." Muneeba stated while serving Minal paratha.
(It's also Minal's first day of her fourth semester)

"Arey mama! Kia zaroorat hai kisi ko batane ki wese bhi hume puchta kon hai?" Minal said in a mocking tone.
(Leave it mom, what is the need to tell anyone?)

Both mother and daughter love to seek attention as they hate Hooriya because she gets loved by everyone she meets because of her jolly and loving nature.

Hooriya sometimes feels the jealousy that her aunt and cousin have towards her but always ignores it.

Both her grandmother and grandfather love her so much. Just her aunt is always like this. Well who can fix her envious nature?

"Nahi bache Hooriya aur Minal dono hamare liye beti jesi hi hain" Dada said.
(No child Hooriya and Minal are both like our daughters).

"Hmm hmm sab pata hai." Muneeba as always in her mocking tone replied.
(Hmm hmm I know)

"Chalen ab mai college jaa rhi hun Allah Hafizzz!" Hooriya said goodbye to everyone.
( I am going to college now, Bye everyone!)

"Allah Hafiz, Khayal se jana aur kisi se jhagra mat krna!" Sameera as usual gave instructions to Hooriya. (Bye, Have a safe journey and don't fight with anyone)

"Arey ammi ab bachi thori hun, jo aap aese bolti hain!" Hooriya replied. (Mom, I am not a kid anymore)

"Tumhara to pata hai, mai to bahar walo k liye fikarmand hun." Sameera replied sarcastically knowing very well she just roasted Hooriya in front of everyone just to lighten the environment. (I know about you, I am just worried about the outsiders)

Hearing this Hooriya turned red due to embarrassment and exited the house quickly, leaving everyone in the room laughing at her mom's reply.

HOORIYA'S POV

"Ek to ammi bhi subaah subaah roast krdeti hain sab ke saamne" (Mom roasted me infront of everyone) I mumbled to myself while going to the nearest bus stop.

"Bhai kitni der lagegi ye bus aane mai?" (When will the bus come?) I asked the man standing near the bus stand.

"15 minute lagengay baaji" He replied. (It will take 15 minutes to arrive). Hearing this I huffed.

'Ek to wese hi baarish ka pani hai road pe aur upr se bus bhi late ayegi matlab insaan paidal bhi nahi jaa skta'. I thought to myself looking at the rain puddles.

 I thought to myself looking at the rain puddles

^
This is what she sees right now.

While wait for the bus, she was zoned out looking at that puddle that she didn't hear the car rushing towards her, beore she could react, A speeding car rushed past her side. Drenching her in dirty rainwater.

"SPLAASHHHHHH!"

--------------

To be Continued ✨

That was a long chapter 😵‍💫

Did you guys enjoy it?

Zaviyar's POV will be in the next chapter.

Author's Note : Make sure to give your suggestions.

Cya!!