CHAPTER 5

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ✨

-------------

ZAVIYAR'S POV

"Okay if you people want me to get married but I also have one condition."

"What is it?" Dadi and mom asked in unison.

"The girl will be of my choice." I replied.

"Tumhe to koi bhi pasand nahi aayegi aese to" my mother said.

"Shaadi karunga to yehi shart hai warna bhool jayen meri shaadi." I replied with a smirk because they will never accept this condition. Mom always wanted to choose the  girl for me.

(If I will marry then this is my only condition or else forget my marriage)

"Acha aese krlete hain ammi aur daadi aap log larki dikhayega bhai ko jo bhai ko achi lagi wo Meri bhaabhi!!" Bazil said nonchalantly.

(Okay let's do it this way, mom and grandmother will find the girl and if my brother likes her then she will become my sister in law!!)

I gave him a deadly glare to which he gave me 'that was a good idea bro' eyes.

"Good idea!!!" Mom and Daadi said excitedly.

"Theek hai par approval mera hoga yaad rakhega!" I said to them.

(Okay but I will be the only one to approve, remember that!)

"Haan haan done!" Both of them agreed
(Yes yes done!!)

I will not spare this Bazil, he just gave the worst idea to them and I couldn't deny it because of daadi or else emotional blackmail would've started. Damn now I have to reject every girl they choose for me. I was thinking about all this when suddenly my phone rang.

"Haan bolo Hamza" I said. We don't greet each other because we know whenever any of us call, it is important.

"Zaviyar there's an emergency! You need to go to Islamabad right now! Your flight is booked just go there and I will handle the rest" Hamza said in a deadly serious tone.

"Ok." That was my reply and then I took my bag out and kept some clothes and all the necessary items.

"Mom and Dad I have to leave right now. I have a business trip arranged for me. I will return after 5 days." I told them

"Itni bhi kia emergency thi? Subaah chale jaana raat k 12 baj rhe hain abhi to" Mom and dad replied dumbfoundedly.

(What's the emergency? You could've gone in the morning. It's 12 right now)

"It's important and I have to be there. I just got a call. Sorry. Allah Hafiz" I said to them before hugging my mom and leaving.

******

HOORIYA'S POV

'This assignment is taking sooo longggggggggg.....just end already!!! I want to use instagram and talk to Sana.' I was huffing while completing my assignment.

"Hooriya get ready we are going out for dinner." Mom announced.

"Mom I can't go, you guys can go. I have so many assignments to complete." I told her honestly.

"Okay then we will bring the parcel for you." Mom said sweetly. She is the best mom, she understands me soo much.

"Okiesssss Have a great dinner!!" I said in a sweet way.
( It's my cute way of saying okay)

After finishing the assignment, I messaged Sana.

SANA✨                              📞     🎥    :