027

The next day, we all went to the Chateau, planning on getting the gold out of the well.

JJ continued to kiss me, pushing me up against my desk. He had unbuttoned my shirt, leaving my bikini on the top. "J?" I said to the boy, who was peppering kisses all over my neck and face. Everyone else was outside. He sucked on the spot that made me weak, and I battled against the urge to moan.

"J, we were just supposed to grab the gold from my room and head back out to the yard," I reminded, as he groaned at my denial.

"C'mon, Dyl," he pleaded, gripping my waist. "Just a little bit longer, baby."

I grabbed him by the hair, delicately but forcefully, making him look at me. He still had a few cuts, but he was still beautiful as ever.

"Your lips are swollen. You still have hickey's from the other night. So do I. If you don't stop, they're gonna patch together what we're doing right now and then get PTSD."

"What we're 'doing', is just a guy kissing his awesome girlfriend, who's been through some tough shit and deserves a good time with her boyfriend," he smiled at me, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I have a good time with my boyfriend anyway," I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You are such a dumb brunette," he joked, clicking his tongue.

"Awww, you are SUCH a dumb blonde."

"Oh, I am?" He teased.

"Yes, you are," I laughed.

He looked at me. He had the look of mischievously. "Would a dumb blonde do... this?" He said, picking me up and throwing me onto my bed, hovering overtop of me.

I held my hands on his chest as he looked at me, smiling. I began laughing quietly, as he rubbed his thumb on my hip. He began leaning down about to kiss me, and we were interrupted.

A small rock hit my window, as me and JJ faced the window. On instinct, I began buttoning my shirt.

No one was in the window, but I could hear my brother. "Lovebirds, instead of making out and doing whatever you're doing— maybe come help us!"

JJ rolled his eyes, and looked back at me. He buttoned the last button in my shirt. He held out his hands, to pull me up. "Can't have any fun round' here," he sighed.

I took them, and he pulled me up. I began walking outside, only for him to grab my waistband of my jeans.

He pulled me back towards him, so my body was completely touching his. I let out a shaky breath, but smiled. He kissed me again, passionately.

"Okay, can we go now?" I asked, with a sarcastic tone.

"One more," he decided, pulling me in. He kissed me one more time, then we grabbed the gold and headed back outside.

I walked out first, and everyone cheered at me as a joke, knowing that me and JJ were making out in there.

I walked to the girls, who were sitting inside the Twinkie. They cat-called me playfully, and I did a little show-off spin.

"Owh-OWH!" Sarah howled playfully as I sat down beside her.

"Oh, shut it," I said, rolling my eyes.

JJ followed me, with the 3 gold pieces in hand. "Kie, this better work." He put the pieces of gold on the floor. "We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it," he complained, and I smiled at Kie.

I grabbed the torch, holding it up.

"It's gonna work."

I tried my best to melt it down the full way, but it's pretty hard when it's solid gold.