UPDATE!

Hey, y'all!

Hope you're enjoying the story. I have some important news: P4L is getting a new title. Or, actually, is getting a title added onto it.

This story is going to be re-named
P4L ~ Carpe Diem 1️⃣

For those who don't know, the Latin phrase Carpe Diem means pluck/seize the day.

I'll change it within 1 week or 2. I also decided that this book is going to be separated into multiple books. 2 seasons shall be in each book. And since OBX is said to have 6-8 seasons, I've decided that at most, I'll have 4 books. So, that means I'll make new covers too. So, (once I make em) I'm publish them so you guys know b4 the change what they look like.

So, my titles for the next book is going to be...

P4L ~ Viva La Vida 2️⃣

Those of you that know Latin phrases (and Coldplay) know what Viva la Vida means. But, I'll tell y'all anyway.

It means Long Live Life

There's a special reason why I chose these names for the two books. For me, seasons 1-2 gives more of a YOLO/screw-it, a LITERAL seize the day vibery.

Season 3 (and hopefully season 4) gives a Viva La Vida vibe. They all get stranded at the island, and the quote from the song gets stuck in my head.

"I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringin'
Roman Cavalry choirs are singin'
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason, I can't explain
Once you'd gone, there was never, never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world"

It speaks a lot abt the past, and the Pogues went through a lot.