2. cast list

two          

two           .          cast list

[ narrative , messages , narrative ]
DECEMBER 31ST, 2023
New Year's Eve.
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

AS I SIT down on Walker's couch, he explains what the show he auditioned for is about.

Apparently, it's a show about a group of high school kids, and the episodes alternate between each character being the main focus, it sounds quite cool.

Walker auditioned for Alex Chase, a 16 year old sophomore which is ironic... since Walker is a 16 year old sophomore.

The other main characters are Adeline Chase, Zach Reed, Camila Castro, Owen Anderson, Milo Evans, Tiana Bentley, and Julie Evans.

All the characters are a giant friend group, and the ages of the characters vary. Walker isn't sure of the exact ages of the other characters, but he knows there's a few of them in each grade level of American high school. (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior).

Walker explains that he auditioned with Leah and Aryan. The trio genuinely became really good friends while filming the first season of Percy Jackson and The Olympians, so they wanted to see if they could be cast together again.

I guess directors are very fond of holidays, so they decided to release the cast at midnight since it's New Year's Eve.

It's currently 10:30PM, so we're just watching Beauty & The Beast while we wait for the cast to drop.

"Anything eventful happen recently?" Walker asks me, and I shake my head.

"Nah. Other than that Brady kid thinking I was a fan of you." I laugh.

Walker smiles and laughs silently to himself over the memory. We talk about gossip from school that Walker has missed since he was in LA for auditions.

We discover that somehow he's never been introduced to my other two closest friends, Summer and Kate. I tell him we definitely have to arrange that soon, and he agrees.

After taking a few pictures for my insta that I'm going to post tomorrow morning, we sit down to finish our movie so that it doesn't run past midnight.

Once we finish Beauty & The Beast, it's basically midnight. Walker sits on his email anxiously, constantly refreshing the page as if that makes the email come faster.

Suddenly an email pops up;

Dear, Walker Scobell.