23. Date Day?

twenty-three

twenty-three . Date Day?

[ narrative , instagram]
FEBRUARY 15TH, 2024
The Impulse Date
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"CUT!" JENNIFER yells, and I immediately drop the lovesick eyes I was giving Brady. He laughs, smiling at me, and we head off to the side area where we can sit for a second.

They film one more scene, and then Jennifer tells us we can be done for the day since we worked really fast. I silently celebrate to myself, and head to my trailer to get ready to go back to my room.

I change into my red crop top and black leggings that I got after I watched TMNT with Brady. Would I ever admit that Raphael was my favorite? No way. Not to Brady. He'd use that against me forever. Raph is admittedly the best turtle, but Mikey is a close second.

I think I may be biased because of Brady... but who cares. Certainly not me!

I hear a knock on my trailer door, and I'm wary when opening it, because last time someone knocked Brady basically attacked me... with a kiss, but still.

I slowly open the door to see Brady standing outside of it. He smiles brightly at me.

"Hi, sweetheart," he says softly as he invites himself into my trailer.

"Hi Noony. I just saw you like 10 minutes ago, what's up?" I ask, and he grows excited.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asks me, and my eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Yeah? But why today? Why right now?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to his car, seeming overly excited and it makes me a little bit worried.

He basically shoves me into the passengers seat and hops in the drivers side right after, smiling ear to ear.

"Brady..." I say cautiously, "why are you so excited?"

"What? I can't just be excited to spend time with you?" He says, acting offended.

"Not this excited, Noony. What's going on?" I ask him suspiciously.

He just shrugs, not answering me as he continues smiling. He pulls out of his parking spot, and I text Kate to drive my car back to the hotel. She replies with a thumbs up.

"Sweetheart, you enjoy Walker's company, right?" Brady asks me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Yes? He's my best friend..."