4. Fast Times & Plane Rides

four

four . fast times and plane rides

[ narrative ]
JANUARY 5TH, 2024
The Flight To LA.
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I GRAB MY suitcase and follow Walker into the jet we're taking to LA. we're the last stop, so everyone else has already boarded and been on the plane for a few hours.

We boarded at 11:00 AM (Colorado time) so we are scheduled to arrive in LA at 11:00 LA time, or noon in Colorado time.

We get situated and the pilot tells us where anything we may need is. Walker thanks the pilot and we sit down in two empty seats. Everyone seems to be sort of in their own little worlds, so I visit people one by one.

Right after I get up, I see Aryan and Leah move to talk to Walker. I decide that I'll talk to them after I talk to everyone else that I know.

I go to Ari first, knowing she's missed me beacuse she comments it on all of my insta posts and messaged it the other day in Walker's cast group chat.

"Lauren!! Oh my gosh, hi! It's been so long." She squeals, and we hug before I sit across from her so we can catch up.

It isn't long before Xochitl and who I believe is Brady walk up.

"Hi! It's so nice to see you in person! I'm Xochitl, this is Brady!" Xochitl says excitedly.

I smile as the two of them sit. I was correct in assuming that the boy was Brady. I get to know more about both of them, and I learn Xochitl won Dancing With The Stars, which is really cool. She also was in MARVEL's Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness which I loved when I watched it.

As for Brady, he was in Mighty Ducks: Game Changers on Disney+, and was in the latest TMNT movie.

"Wait... you voiced the purple one right?" I ask him, and he looks at me, seemingly offended by my assumption

"No! I voiced Raph!" He shouts, sounding as if I wounded him.

"And that's what color...?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He scoffs as if he can't believe I don't know my ninja turtles. For the record, I don't like anything related to them and I never have, so it's not really my fault...

"Red." He mumbles. "Raph is red."

"Ohhh..." I hesitate "isn't he just always angry?"