epilogue

epilogue

[ narrative ]
???
The Party
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

WHEN WE all arrived at the party, we immediately met up in our usual group.

Brady, Connor, Summer, Walker, Kate, Belle, Celeste, Aryan, Dylan, and me. Our solidified group.

Sure, we love everyone else as well, but this was the real group. The ones we saw every day. The people who'd be bridesmaids and groomsmen in our weddings.

Of course we also ditched the boys and met up with Leah, Dior, Xoch and Ari. We couldn't go a whole party without some girls time.

"I've missed you!" Xoch shouts as she pulls me into a hug.

"I missed you so much, Xoch! When Brady told me you and Ari were coming I couldn't stop smiling. I'm not kidding, you can ask him." I say excitedly as I go to hug Ari as well.

Leah visits us every few weeks since she isn't too busy and decided to go homeschooled so she could travel easier.

Walker and Aryan typically hung out in a trio with Leah, but Summer and Celeste weren't really threatened by her, obviously. Everyone loves Leah, including them. Celeste, Summer and Leah had actually hung out numerous times as a trio when Aryan and Walker were doing something Leah wasn't interested in.

Brady, Connor, Kate, and I had become a quad of sorts, since Summer was always busy with Walker, so I always dragged Kate along with me, and Brady always dragged Connor with him.

"Hey, Lolo!" Connor shouts, "Your boyfriend is looking for you."

Connor had originally made fun of Brady calling me Lo, so he adopted his own version of it and has started calling me Lolo, partly to annoy me, partly because he's grown accustomed to it.

"My boyfriend? Not Brady not your brother?" I joke, and Connor shrugs.

"He is your boyfriend, no?" He questions, looking past me for a second to look at Kate. I don't mention it, though.

"Yes. Of course he is." I laugh. "I'll be over in a seco—"

Suddenly Somebody To You by The Vamps starts playing. I gasp and push Connor out of my way and run to Brady.

"Noony!" I squeal, "our song!"

He smiles at me. "I know, sweetheart. I was about to come find you."

"Can we dance? Please Noony!" I beg, and he laughs as he nods, taking my hand and we walk to the dance floor as I requested.

"I love this song," I say excitedly.

"I love you." Brady emphasizes, and I blush a little. No matter how long we've been saying it I never get used to it.

"I love you so much, Noony."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

I'm actually crying I'm going to miss them so much but I'm so so so happy to begin Kate and Connor's journey!

Order to read if you want to read all 3:
1. Somebody To You (this)
2. Forever You (Summer's)
3. Crazy Girl (Connor's)

you can skip summers if you desire, it's not super important to the plot of Crazy Girl as long as you read this one fully since it's just the same events from Summer's pov. I'm so glad you read, thank you for sticking around and I love you all so so so much! I'm not sure when Crazy Girl will begin, but I'll make sure to update this when I do start it so you all know!!

This was an amazing journey and I can't believe I can finally mark this thing complete. I'm going to miss Brady and Lauren so much 💔.

If you enjoyed this and want other brady fics to read:

Paper Rings by GIACRES
Video Games by hayleyjamesloml
Halley's Comet by -vxnilla

I may start another brady fic at some point in time, so if I do I'll also post that on here!! Once again, thank you so much for reading

💌