18. Filming

eighteen          

eighteen           .          filming

[ narrative ]
FEBRUARY 10TH, 2024
The First Day Of Filming
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

NOTE: characters will be named as their characters during dialogue, NOT the actor's name!!

guide for character's names:
Zach Reed = Brady
Alex Chase = Walker
Adeline Chase = Ariana
Krishiv Singh = Aryan
Milo Evans = Dylan
Julie Evans = Lauren
Camilla Castro = Xochitl
Owen Anderson = Malachi
Tiana Bentley = Leah

THINGS HAVE BEEN pretty normal since Summer and Kate left last time. Brady and I got insanely closer than before, and I didn't even know that was possible. Him calling me sweetheart has slowly evolved to be sweetheart, my love, and pretty girl.

Yet somehow I'm still unsure if he likes me. Sweetheart started as a joke and so did the other ones... yes, we've kissed. Multiple times, but I don't know. Maybe he was just proving a point.

Filming started on Sunday, so we've been filming for a few days now. We're filming all the scenes with everyone first, then going back and doing scenes with smaller amounts of us.

Summer and Kate came to visit. Unfortunately Belle couldn't make it because she had to finish up her soccer season, and Celeste's parents said she couldn't come.

"Excited to film our solo scenes, love?" Brady asks me, and I smile as I roll my eyes at his playfulness, even on set.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're excited to kiss me again," I joke, and he nods enthusiastically.

"I sure as hell am," he whispers, as I blush I quickly avert my eyes, looking at Summer and Walker instead.

Kate is on her phone, texting someone. I'm assuming it's her boyfriend. Luckily our director is chill, and I was able to get them both to be allowed on set, even during filming, as long as they don't mess with the cameras, props, scripts, our makeup, our hair, or— just.. basically anything on set.

They're allowed to sit in chairs and take pictures of/with the cast but they have to stay strictly within our group that's here, or Belle and Celeste.

"Okay! 5 until the Julie Zach confrontation!" Jennifer yells, and we say bye to our non-cast friends as we head to our scripts to go over the lines.

"Okay, let's run it!" Jennifer shouts, and we get into position.

"Action!"