Chapter 39

"Baby it's ok she's already escorted outside at tumingin ka naman sakin oh." Sambit ni Sandro at andito kami sa labas para makapag usap ng maayos.

"Who invited that bitch?" I asked and he didn't reply for seconds. "I-I don't know." He replied. "She ruined the party babe everyone was looking at us." I said. "I-I understand that you're embarrassed." Sambit ni Raphael. "Yes Sandro I am embarrassed about what happened." I replied. "So tell me what happened between you and Pauline at bakit ganun sya ka obsessed sayo?" Galit kong tanong. "I-I don't remember because our relationshp had ended 5 years ago." Sandro replied and I just laughed about what he said.

"Grabe, five years ago but she's still obsessed with you, halatang may sira sa utak, ano bang gusto non?" Galit kong tanong. "Tsaka for the past five years ba wala syang naging boyfriend kaya hanggang ngayong interesado parin sayo?" Tanong ko. "M-Melissa told me she never lose her feelings for me and I hate it." He replied. "What the heck babe? Ganyan ka ba ka gwapo kaya hindi mawala wala ang feelings nya sayo?" Tanong ko. "Melissa told me that 1 year ago, kaya I'm not sure if she still love me or she's just insecure with my new girl." Sambit ni Sandro and he hugged me from the back and kissed my neck.

"I'd love to hear that she's insecure, it's impossible for her to not move on after 5 years, so she's really just insecure and I'm sure of that." I said. "Yes it's actually impossible to not move forward after five years so I'm also sure that she's only insecure of you because she know she cannot get any better than you." He said then he kissed my cheeks.

"What time it is na babe?" I asked and he looked at his watch. "It's already 9:00 and the new year's party is starting in 3 hours." Sagot nya. "Let's go back inside." Sambit nya at pumasok nalang kami sa loob ng club at naupo sa upuan namin.

"Is she still angry Sandro?" David asked. "I don't think so." Sandro replied. "Pauline must hate her so much because she's better than Pauline." Sambit ni Leo. "Leo, I noticed that you're trying to flirt with my friend, so what are you trying to do?" Cali asked at napatingin ng masama sakanya si Sandro. "What do you mean Cali?" Tanong ni Wilson. "He's trying to get her drunk earlier and he keeps giving her a shot of tequila, Sandro do something about him!" Sambit ni Cali at niluwagan ni Leo ang polo nya.

"Ana is that true?" Sandro asked. "What? I didn't notice that." Sambit ni Pamela. "Of course cause your busy flirting with someone on tinder, duh!" Sambit ni Melissa and we all laughed. "Melissa you're embarrassing me here!" Pag rereklamo ni Pamela. "Ana answer me!" Galit na sigaw ni Sandro at nagulat ako. "S-Sandro please do not start any fight, please." Pag mamakaawa ko. "Sandro kumalma ka nga gagawa ka pa ng isang gulo eh!" Galit na sambit ni Cali. "Oh my god what did she said?" Tanong ni Chelsea out of nowhere at tumingin ako sakanila at kita ang pag tataka sa mga mukha nila.

"Sandro please stop." Pag mamakaawa ko. "And you Leo why are you trying to flirt with her? I thought you have a girlfriend?" Tanong ni Krisha sa kanya at lahat ng mata ay sakanya napunta. "W-when did I said that I have a girlfriend?" Takang tanong ni Leo at napairap nalang lahat ng mga babae. "Guys stop please it's almost new year let's just enjoy the party, please Sandro I'm begging you to stop you can talk to him after party and not now." Pag mamakaawa ko sakanya at huminga sya ng malalim at tumango nalang.

"I'm going to talk to you Leo after party." Sambit ni Sandro. "I'm going back to the stage now, go dance in the dancefloor as long as you want, bye guys." Sambit ni Sandro at nag paalam kami sakanya. "Woah girl, you must be really lucky with Sandro and now I understand that Pauline is insecure." Sambit ni Louise.

"And it's good that she's gone, she ruined the party." Sambit ni Cali. "The heck is wrong with her?" Tanong ni Wilson. "What do you expect bro she's the worst." Sambit ni Arthur. "She's been like that ever since." Sambit naman ni James. "She always wanted to ruin sandro's relationship with everyone because she only want him to be hers and not everybody." Sambit ni Daniel.