Chapter 40

Sandro's POV

"Analisse halika na stop drinking!" Pag aawat ko kay Analisse pero nag pupumilit, lahat ng babae pati si Cali ay lasing na pero kaming mga lalake ay hindi uminom ng marami, karamihan lang samin ay tipsy dahil we need to help these girls when they got drunk.

"No baby I won't, Chelsea here's one more shot!" Sambit ni Analisse at nilagyan nya ng tequila ang shot glass ni Chelsea and I just rolled my eyes. "Chelsea stop drinking, let's go home it's already 3 am in the morning!" Inis na sambit ni David. "No David go away!" Chelsea said and she keeps hitting David.

"Baby do you mind if you take a shot?" She offered her shotglass with tequila and I'm already quiet tipsy. "No Ana let's go." I said and I tried to carry her but she hit me. "Ana what the heck? Stop drinking now we need to go home!" I said. "If you don't want to drink it, then I'll just drink it." She said then she drink the shot and she raised her shot glass and I just rolled my eyes.

"Bro just carry her we need to go home!" Wilson said while he's carrying Calista, she's too drunk and throwed up often earlier and she's not responding anymore so that means she's knock out.

"I can't bro ang kulit ni Analisse she always hit me when I'm about to carry her." I said and I looked at Analisse and I found her drinking another shot of tequila. "Analisse that's enough!" I shouted and everyone looked at me. "Bro don't shout at her, just carry her home no matter how she hits you because the club is closing later on." Noah said.

"She's really naughty bro, by the way how's Louise? She's not responding?" I asked. "Yeah bro I'm just gonna carry her home." Noah replied even tho he's a little too tipsy na.

"Analisse let's go! You guys are drinking to much na stop!" I said and I grabbed the shot glass from her hand and she hit me again. "Give me my shot glass or else!" She threatens me. "Or else what?" I asked and she gave me a sign that she's going to whisper to me and I came close to her lips.

"I'll get you railed." She replied and my eyes widened and she just laughed. "The heck Ana? Where did you learn that?" I curiously asked. "Secret, come on give me my shot glass." She said and she laughed a little bit, I placed the shot glass on the table and I carried her on my shoulder and she hit me.

"Let me go Sandro! Let me go!" She shouted. "Melissa we need to go home." James said and she carried Melissa and she fell asleep and I looked at Wilson. "Bro let's go get these two at the car." Wilson said. "Guys we'll just take these two girls at the car ha." I said and we went out of the club and we walked to the parking lot.

"Sands I want to drink more let's go back to the club, now!" Analisse shouted. "Wag mo kong utusan bumalik sa club Analisse ha, umuwi na tayo!" Galit kong saad because she keeps on hitting me but I didn't care.

"No! I want to party more!" She said and she continued to hit me. "This is not the last time we'll go to club, kung maka party ka kala mo wala ng bukas, matulog ka na sa kotse." Asik ko. "Bro wag mo naman syang pagalitan." Pag pigil ni Wilson. "No bro she's too spoiled." I replied.

"Sandro let me go or else!" She threaten me. "Or else what?" I asked. "I'll go back with him!" She said and I stopped walking because of what she said and Wilson looked at me and his eyes widened.

"W-what do you me you'll go back with him?" I asked. "I'll go back with Elijah if you didn't bring me back to the club!" She threatens me and I took a deep breath. "What did you say? Are you serious?" I asked and I put her down and I held her shoulders so she won't fall.

"Yes, I'm serious just bring me back to the club." She said and I wasn't able to open my mouth with what she said. "Let's go home." I said and I carried her in bridal style at nag pumilit nanaman yang ibaba ko sya. "Ibaba mo ko Sandro!" Pag pupumilit nya. "Hinde! Matulog ka na!" Galit kong sambit at nakarating na kami sa kotse namin.