Part-01

Morning Time
Jeon Mansion

Two handsome young man in his 20s in their casual clothes are walking towards a room

Two handsome young man in his 20s in their casual clothes are walking towards a room. They silently open the door and see their little prince is sleeping in the bed with his bum in the air.

They leave a low laugh looking at their son's sleeping position then walk towards the bed. They sat on the either side of the bed and the elder among them start caressing the baby's hair softly and said in a whisper tone not to scare their baby "baby hyunie... Wake up love, don't you remember today is holiday? Are you not going to play with dada and papa".

After hearing the word play the baby wake up from his sleep and said " Yes, yes hyunnie wanna play with dada and appa. " His dada and papa chuckle on his word and the younger man who is papa of the baby said "yes baby you are gonna play all the day but for that you have to first freshen up then after having breakfast we can play all you want " While ruffling his head.

The baby look at him and go to his embarace and kiss his cheeks. His papa also kiss his cheeks. After that he go to his dada and do the same.

Then the younger among the both the man take his baby in his arms and enter the bathroom to do the morning routine of his son. And the elder man go to downstairs to check the maids already made the breakfast or not.

So the two are Jeon jungkook and Jeon Jungguk. They are twins jungkook is the elder twin and Jungguk is the younger twin. Its their daily routine of every morning . Their world is their baby, their sunshine for whom they can do everything.

After gguk done with hyunnie's morning routine, they both come out and head towards the downstairs where kook is already present. When kook see them go towards them and take hyun from gguk's hold and bring him towards the dining table. And that's when come the most difficult work to feed hyun bcz usually hyun is a silent and obedient kid but when it come to eating he become bratty and never eat his meal fully. His doctor is also said that he has to eat more bcz his body is weak than normal kid, he is also scared of crowded place he once get panic attack due to this also.

With so much difficulties kook and gguk feed him half of the food then hyun reject to eat so they don't force him more or else he will cry which led him to his problem in breathing. Then they make him play a glass of juice. After that they both eat their own breakfast. Then three of them head towards living room to play.

They sit on the large play mat and start playing with hyun. They are playing but then kook get a phone call from joon so he receive it  and said "hello hyung? What are you doing? Is there any emergency in work? "
Joon- " Hello to you too kook and no nothing important. It's just we all are gathering in our home as today is holiday so i call you to you two also come with hyun so it will be so good"

Kook- " Ok hyung. But you know na hyun don't like many people so i will inform you after talking to him. "

Then join said ok so kook cut the call. Kook look at hyun and see hyun and gguk is already looking at him. He kneel in front of hyun and said " Baby, joonie uncle call me and tell me and papa to come with hyun to their house. Meow, minnie , hobba, and jinni uncle is also present there so hyunie baby can play with all of them do you wanna go? "
Hyun think for sometimes then said yes. It's not like hyun don't like them he love all his uncle and play with them but never let them hold him bcz he get nervous.

Then kook call joon and tell him they are coming. Namjin's house is near jeon mansion just few steps away so three of them get ready and leave for namjin's house.

When jeon brothers with their son reach at Joon's house, everyone is already present there. Kook and gguk smile at them and greet them. Hyun who is in kook's arm also wave his hand excitedly after seeing his all uncles.

Kook and gguk sit on the couch with everyone and hyun on his lap. Hobi being the sunshine come to hyun excitedly to hold him but hyun snuggle into kook 's chest.

Kook sigh and said "baby don't you want to play with hobi uncle? Look he  is so excited to play with hyunie, he will be sad if hyunie don't play with him. "

Hyun look at him with his doe eyes and then look at hobi who intentionally having a fake pout. "Don't be sad unckie hyunie will play with you. " Hyun said and jump from kook's lap and go towards gguk and get his all toys from him which jeon brother pack from home for him to play.

After that hobi and Hyun started playing. Jimin also join them. Everyone smile looking at them then Jin stand up from his place and go to kitchen to make some snacks.

Kook, gguk, joon and yoongi start talking to each other about some random things and time to time watching Hyun who is explaining about his toys to hobi and jimin.

After sometimes jin return to living room with lots of snacks and juice. He put everything in the table and called the three who are busy playing. Hyun come to gguk and sit on his lap who begins to feed him some snacks.

When they are eating jimin asked "jin hyung you said your brother is coming from LA. So when he is coming? "

"He is coming tomorrow jimin bcz he have to join his hospital from day after tomorrow. " Jin said while smiling thinking about his baby brother whom he is going to meet tomorrow after many years.

"Btw hyung you said he is a doctor so in which hospital he is joining" Jimin again asked curiously.

"He is joining Jeons hospital, jimin. He is appoint thare as head of pediatrician. " Jin answer.

Gguk who is busy in making Hyun drink the milkshake Jin prepared for him look up when Jin mentioned his hospital name . Then he remember a new doctor as head of pediatrician bcz the former one is resign few days back.
" Kim Taehyung is your brother hyung?"  he asked Jin confusedly.

"Yes gguk" Jin answer now looking at gguk.

" Oh... I must say hyung i heard very a lot about him. How he good at his job so i really looking forward to meet him in person. " Gguk said with a smile.

Of course guys you all can meet him any time bcz he is going to live with us. You know  he is so professional in work but with his closed one he is just a bubbly bear. He loves kids so much so he choose pediatric as his career. " Jin said with a big smile on his face.

" Now I am so excited to meet him. I think we all are. " Hobi said.

"And i can guarantee you all going to fall on his charms in the first meet. He is just like a free bird who can make friends with everyone around him. " This time joon said thinking about his brother-in-law more like his own brother.

After that they talk for sometime and decided to watch a movie. Then they all have their lunch . Hyun who is fast to fall asleep after having his lunch bcz he is already tired from playing.

It's already late so everyone leave for their own home.

After returning gguk make Hyun sleep in his room. Then they decide to freshen up and do their pending works while Hyun is sleeping.

Then at evening Hyun wake up from his long nap and at that time kook and gguk already done with their respective works. They all play with each other for hours and see hyun's favourite cartoon Paw patrol.

At night after having their dinner. First they make Hyun sleep by reading him story books. Then they greet each other Good Night and go to their respective room to sleep. But Jin's words are revolving around their head they both don't know but for the first time they are so excited to meet someone whom he don't even know.

Now let's see what happens next.

Kooktaegguk meeting in next chapter.

💚💜
Hope you all like the chapter
Let me know about your thoughts
Do votes and comment