Part-10🔞

Gguk hover over him and start kissing him hungrily. His one hand is cupping tae's face while the other hand is busy in undoing the knot of the net plane piece of cloth wrap around tae's waist. Kook is enjoying his brother and their love's make out while his hand is kneading and squeezing the fluffy boobs of Tae which is making him moaning in the kiss. His all moans are being swallowed by gguk.

After kissing Tae till his heart content gguk back away from the kiss and look down only to see Tae is breathing heavily due to the intense kiss. His whole face is red, lips are swallowen which is making him a sinful mess.

After that not able to control more kook stuff his face in tae's neck from the side and start giving open mouth kiss there. After sometimes he start sucking and biting the whole side of neck making red purple love bites all over it. Gguk who is still hovering over him do the same with other side of neck till the Cleavage.

After both the brother satisty with their works pull away from his neck. Then kook look at his fluffy covered chest. He so wanted to look the big boobs and play with it. So without any delay he remove the strap of bra from tae's shoulder and in one go remove the whole bra making the big boobs to bounce.

Both the twins stared at the boob with hungry predator gaze. Gguk also lay down the other side of Tae. They hold one of the boobs in each of their palm and squeeze it hardly.

"Ahhh... ngh.... mmm..... " Series of moans leave from tae's mouth. Bcz the twins are squeezing his boobs like a fucking stress ball. But he is loving the sweet pain a way too much. He is loving every bit of the pain and pleasure the twins are giving him. With each passing time he is becoming more and more needy. He can feel his panty is getting little wet .

After squeezing , pinching the whole boobs the twins take one of each boobs to their mouth and start sucking it.

Kook tugg the nipple in his teeth and bite it hardly which makes Tae to hiss a little.

After sometimes gguk leave the red swallowen bud and start kissing his whole tummy. Then he sit down on the bed and lift one leg of Tae and start leaving open mouth kisses till the inner thighs. He suck his soft thighs and paint it also with his marks. Then his eyes land on the most beautiful treasure which is still covered with the panty.

Kook after sucking the nipples and playing with the boobs leave them. Then he stand up from the bed and remove his all clothes with his boxers making his vainy member stand in proud whose tip is so red and some precum is leaking from it.

Tae who is looking at the both twins with his hooded eyes get shock after looking at the big member of kook. He keep staring at like it is the most precious thing which he want now.

Kook smirk looking at his reaction and said "like what you see love. Now be ready to give some pleasure to daddy" Saying this he climb the bed and sit exactly on tae's face putting his all weight on his knee. He stroke his member a little direct near tae's lips making his mouth watered eagerly wanting his boyfriend's member in his mouth. As kook read his mind he push the member inside his mouth which hit directly on his throat. Tae's mouth not even able to take half of his big member.

Tae start sucking his member like a lollipop and his one hand now working on kook's ball stroaking and squeezing it.

Gguk stuff his face on tae's now wet panty and sniff the beautiful smell of slick which make his mind foggy so without any word he hold the edge of the panty and remove it fully from Tae. And throw it to some corner. He himself stand up from the bed and strip his all clothes including his boxer making his thick member free. Then he again set himself between tae's leg and spread his leg more wide which give a perfect view of the beautiful clit.

He push his face in tae's pussy and start sucking the pussy lips. Which make a moan leave from tae's mouth that send vibration in kook's member which is still inside mouth. A loud groan leave from kook's mouth due to the pleasure vibration so he said "Gguk do what you did now. It's making him moaning which is so pleasurable. Do it again and again. "

Gguk after hearing his hyung start sucking aggressively making Tae moaning mess. He take his whole clit inside his mouth and chew it hardly then suck it few times to make it sooth. After doing it for few more times he put his tongue inside the little hole of Tae which is clenching around nothing from the start making a loud moan leave tae's mouth which also don't make any sound bcz his mouth is still stuff with kook's member. Gguk start thrusting his tongue inside tae's hole. After many thrust Tae reach his climax and cum in gguk's mouth who lick it whole without leaving a small drop. And then lay on tae's stomach and start giving butterfly kisses there.

Kook who is reaching his climax hold tae's back of head and start thrusting inside his mouth directly hitting his throat again and again. After many power full thrust he leave his whole cum inside tae's mouth who drink the whole like a good boy and the open his mouth to kook to see he drink it fully. Kook give a long peck on his lips as a praise. Then move from Tae and lay beside him.

Tae take some heavy breaths to calm himself down. His one hand is busy in threading gguk's hair who is sleeping in his stomach. He is feeling so happy the way both the brothers loving him.

After the three calm down Tae again find himself being lifted by kook and making him sit on his face. As tae's pussy is directly above kook's mouth. Gguk stand on the bed and come near tae's face stroaking his member which is so hard and want some attention now.

Tae hold his member with his both hand and give few licks on his red tip then take his member inside his own mouth and start bobbing his head.

Kook is also busy in eating the pussy lips and thrusting his tongue inside tae's hold making.

They continue this till Tae cum inside kook's mouth and gguk into tae's mouth. Then the three lay on the bed catching their breath.

"It was so good" Both the twins said at same time making Tae blush a little remembering their past activities. The twins kiss his head from the both side.

†† They don't make love fully yet. ††††

After sometimes enjoying each other company both the twins fresh up oneby one and clean Tae with a wet clothes.

After wearing their clothes and making themselves presentable head towards downstairs to see what everyone are doing.

When he reach near the pool he see now jin and jimin are playing with hyun. Joon, yoongi, hobi are busy in making barbeques. When hyun see tae he runs to him wh also take his little baby boy in his arms. Kook and gguk walk towards the top to help them who give them a teasing smile but the two ignore them and start making the barbeques.

After sometimes all of them enjoy the barbeques. After that they think to do a movie marathon. Like this they spen their whole day.

💜💚
Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment.