Part-19

After the steamy night the three people become more horny and needy for each other. All the remaining days in Paris the day they spend by visiting many places and enjoying to the fullest while in the night by the twins davouring their love.

Now it's already been two weeks the three return from their honeymoon and start their old life with their little hyunie. But from the last three to four days Tae is not feeling well. He is feeling tired after working a little, sometimes he become very moody and the worst thing is he is vomiting at least twice a days. The twins became very worried and tell him to visit doctor but he being a stubborn ass don't listen to him. First he himself also don't mind these thinking the vomiting must be due to food poisoning or something but now after seeing his other symptoms he is getting what must be it is. So to clarify his doubt today he booked a appointment with his another fellow doctor without telling anything to the twins. Today he send the twins to work and himself take a leave saying he is not feeling well. Both brothers said they were also going to take leave but he denied them saying it's just he is feeling tired nothing serious.

So now he is going to meet the doctor to her clinic with hyunie.

"Mumma where are we going? " Hyun asked being confused.
"We are going to meet one of mumma's friend love" Tae replied caressing his soft locks making hyun to lean to his chest as he is sitting on his lap.

Soon they reach at the doctor's clinic and enter inside. When the doctor see Tae he stand up from his seat and walk towards him with a wide smile and hug him. Then said "long time no see  Taehyung. You literally forget your friends after getting married. "

"It's not like that Lia. It's just I am a little busy till now so I don't get any time" Tae said after pulling away from the hug.

"Ok now let's sit and talk" Dr Said making Tae to sit in the chair and he helps hyun to sit on another chair.

"Oo our hyunie is here too" The doctor again said smiling at hyun.

"Hello" Hyun said while waving cutely at her.

"Aww what a cute baby! " The doctor again said cooing at hyun. Who get shy and hug Tae tightly making both of the older to chuckle at his cute act.

"Ok now Tae as you tell me about all your symptoms I am also assuming the same. But to confirm it I am going to perform some test" The doctor said while looking at Tae making him nod and a frown come on hyun's forehead after hearing it.

"Mumma are you sick? " He asked with so much worry in his voice.

"Mumma is not sick love. Aunty going to take some basic test baby ok. Now be a good boy for mumma and sit here only and don't go anywhere" Tae said smiling at hyun. Who also give him wide smile and nod.

Then both doctor take tae's urine and blood sample to perform the test. At the mean time Tae talk and play with hyun.

After like half an hour the doctor come with a wide smile and give the report to Tae and said "Congratulations Tae your assumptions is right. You are pregnant" Making Tae's eyes wide but soon a wide smile come to his face. He thank the doctor and hug her. Then he look at hyun who is looking back to him with confusion lashing on his face.

"Mumma what is preg.. Pregnent. That doctor aunty said" Hyun asked looking at him with his bambi eyes

"Pregnant means there is a little baby inside mumma's tummy. Your little sister/brother is going to come. My hyunie is going to be a big brother" Tae said smiling at hyun and caressing his cheeks to make him understand.

But soon hyun's eyes become wide in horror then he said "mumma why you eat my baby sister? "

Tae laugh at his little baby and said "Mumma don't eat the baby love. An angel put it inside mumma's tummy. It is going to grow there and come to us after some months"

"Really? Hyunie going to be a big brother in some months? " Hyun asked with his hopeful eyes making Tae nod and smile. Soon hyun hug him tightly and said lots of thanks to make his wish true making the older coo at his sweet and cute baby. Then Tae and hyun take their leave from there after thanking the doctor again.

"Baby let's surprise your dada and papa ok. When they both come in evening. " Tae said making hyun leave a excited yes.

Evening Time~~

Both the twin's car enters the parking lot. They both always come together more like the three come together mostly if they don't have much important work either kook or gguk go to other's work place and from there they come together. So as today gguk's work was done early he goes to kooks office . When kook saw him he also complete his pending work quickly and then they both come together.

After parking the car they walk inside but frown as he saw the living room is empty which is very unusual bcz almost everyday hyun must be playing there. But today not finding anyone they both walk towards their room. After opening the room door they saw hyun is standing there holding two box in his hand. When hyun saw his dada and papa he run towards them. He gives each of the box to both of them then run outside the room not saying a word to his fathers which make the twins very confused.

They look at the box with confused filled eyed then think to open it. The untie the ribbon above it and then open the box but their eyes become wide like soccer looking at the things inside it. There lay a little onsie saying Hello daddy, a bunny toy and tae's pregnancy kit.

They look at their back where Tae is standing with Hyun

They look at their back where Tae is standing with Hyun . They asked him with their eyes if it's true what they are thinking making Tae nod his head with a wide smile. And there the twins start sobb loudly while clutching to the onsie. Then they walk towards Tae and hyun. Gguk take hyun in his arms and then the four hug each other tightly.

After their little family time Tae tell the both how he find out about all . Then after that time both the twins and his little hyunie pissed him to the core bcz they don't even let him take a glass of water by his own. But inside he is feeling so happy looking at their protectiveness. Then they inform about the good news to all the hyungs and Tae's parents who literally jump in their feet after hearing the news. That night the little family spend while watching movies and talking to tae's belly.

💜💚

Let me know your Thoughts
Do vote and comment