Part-4

Gguk enter the room. Kook and Tae look at him and pass him a smile. He come towards them and place the bag of clothes and other essentials in the couch. He look towards the bed and see the heart warming scene of Hyun cuddling closely with Tae. He is shock first but then he remember it's Kim Taehyung who can make everyone around him happy and free.

He also sit beside kook on another chair. After some time Hyun stir in his sleep and open his eyes but due to the bright light in the room he shut his eyes and hide his face in tae's chest. Tae smile at his act and start caresses his hairs. Then Hyun slowly come out his embarace and look at him and said "Taetae i am hungry".

" Oh hyunie baby is hungry. Then let's get up and freshen up. After that taetae bring food for hyunie. " Tae said with a warm smile.

"Will taetae feed hyunie? " Hyun asked him with so much hope.

"Of course bub. Taetae gonna feed hyunie. " Tae replied still caressing his hairs.

Then Hyun look at his other side and see his dada and papa are sitting there. So he make grabby hands towards them to hold him. Kook hold his hand and lift him lift him from Tae. Then he make him sit on his lap, then both brothers start kissing him everywhere in his face. They both are so happy after seeing their son so happy and energetic like before.

Then gguk take him to washroom to fresh up. And kook and Tae go to cafeteria to bring food for everyone. All the jeons ensist Tae so he is also eating with them.

After sometimes kook and Tae enter inside thr room with food and see gguk and hyun are already come back after freshen up and now sitting in the bed and talking about god knows what. They both smile at them and walk closer to them when hyun see Tae he start making grabby hands towards him.

Tae smile at the excited babybaby and pick him up in his arm. Then he sit on the couch and hyun on his lap. Kook put all the food bags on the table in front of couch and also sit on tae's one side and gguk on the other side.

Then Tae start serving them. After serving everyone he make hyun sit on his lap side wise and start feeding him as he promise.

After eating food it's already so late so Tae said he should go. The twins don't want him to go bcz they love spending time with him but they can't able to say. But hyun start crying hugging Tae tightly don't want him to leave bcz Tae have that motherly warmness which he never experience but now as he get that he is determine to not let it go.

Twins and become so worried bcz hyun is crying badly which is not good for his health so Tae decide to stay in the hospital tonight. He call jin and inform him everything and jin also agreed bcz he also love hyun so much and don't want the kid to be sick again.

Hyun become so happy after hearing that his taetae is going to stay there. Other than hyun two bunnies also very happy but they don't show it in his face.

Then gguk order the wardboys to bring another bed in the room. They bring another small bed in which kook will sleep and gguk can sleep in the couch. They are in the vvip room so it's very big and the couch is also quite big so he can adjust there.

Now after setting the room it's already late so Tae decide to make him sleep. At the mean time the twins decide to take a walk in the garden which is present in the backside of hospital.

They are walking that time gguk said "hyung, I want to tell you something. " Kook look at him and nod his head at him to continue. "Hyung, I think I start liking Tae. I know it's my first time meeting him but his kind and lovable nature make me like him more and more. "

" I am also feeling the same gguk. His kind nature, how he taking care of our hyun is attracting me more towards him. He is beautiful and pure from both inside and outside. Joon hyung is right when he said he can make everyone fall for him in the very first meet is soo true. And i think we both are also going to whipped for him too. "Kook said with a soft smile while remembering tae's beautiful face.