Part-20(End)

Time Skip
After Nine months~~

Tae's whole pregnancy is very hard bcz he is carrying twins. Yes twins they find out about this on his first month check up. But with the help of his husbands and his little baby it became very easy. They literally treat him like a queen. Endure all his tantrums, mood swings, cravings and everything without a single complain. Tae sometimes become so overwhelmed by this and thank god everyday to give him this wonderful family. The twins take leave for whole nine months only going to office when it's important or else they work from home. Bcz they don't want to leave Tae even for a second.

And today is the day when the little twins going to come to the world. Today morning itself tae's water broke and the twins don't waste a single moment and take him to the hospital. Now it's already pass many hours Tae is taken for the delivery. All the hyungs are also with the twins patiently waiting for the doctor or anyone to come outside and tell them about Tae but till now no one come outside. Hyun is in their home with his grandparents.

Soon after one hour they hear the the loud cries of babies making the twins to jump in their feet and hug each other tightly. Soon the doctor come outside and said "congratulations Mr. Jeons you both are now also fathers of healthy twin  daughters. Your husband and daughters all are healthy and getting clean. After cleaning them nurse will bring your daughters to you. And we are also shifting Mr. Jeon to another room. You all can meet him there"
Both the twins nod their head with a happy smile and Thank the doctor again and again. The doctor pat their back and leave from there. After that the two with all the hyung did a group hug.

Soon two nurse come to them while holding two babies in their arm who are covered with cute baby blankets. After reaching to them they extend the babies to both the twins who with shaky hands take the two in their arms. But what shock them the two are their carbon copies. Their eyes, nose, lips everything is like them.

"The one in the bear blanket is the elder one and the girl in pure white blanket is the younger twin" One of the nurse said while pointing at first the baby in gguk's arm and then the little baby in kook's arm. Who smile at them and give them a nod.

 Who smile at them and give them a nod

Elder one