Part-17

That day after resting for some time they spend their whole day by exploreing many tourists places of Paris. They also went for many museums as Tae is a great fan of art. Later that night the twins arranged a romantic dinner at the privete place in a seven star restaurant which is facing Eiffel tower it makes the dinner more memorable. After that they come back to their room and fall asleep really fast as three of them are so tired after roaming all day.

Next Day~~

The sun shining brightly in the sky. The sun ray coming from the window making the whole room bright. The younger between the three is now tired bcz he is trying to wake up his dear husbands but they are not buldging from their places.

"Kookie hyung pls wake up. Why are you sleeping like a log. Ggukie hyung you both said that we are going to shopping mall today. Now you both are not waking up. " Tae said with a pout while shaking the twins.

"It's early baby. And why going outside when we can stay in the room and do many fun" Kook said finally waking up from his sleep.

"Hyung is right love. You know we can do what people do in honeymoon" Gguk said opening his eyes.

"No I want to go to mall. I want to buy many things for my baby, all hyungs, mom, dad. Now get up or else I will not let you both touch me" Now it's his ultimate weapon. He knows his both husband don't live without touching him.

"It's not fair love " Both the twins whine in sync.

"Everything is fair. And if you go with me now I promise I will do whatever you both want in night" Tae said the last sentence seductively while lean near their ears and give soft sucks to both their ears.

"Anything? " Kook asked to which Tae give him a nod. Both the twins share a look like instant telepathy. Then smirk at Tae.

"Ok then you just have to do a simple photo shoot for us" Kook said with the smirk.

Tae look at him confusedly and asked "what type of photo shoot? "

"You know baby we both love to take pictures of beautiful things. And when we have such beautiful husband then we think why not take your pictures. So we both are going to do a photo shoot of you by ourselves" Gguk said caressing his cheeks.

Tae know both are planning something but he thinks to shrugged off for now.
And said "ok i am ready. But now we going to mall. I am going to freshen up till then you both set the bed. "

After saying this Tae enter inside the bathroom. The twins look at each other and share a look thinking today's night gonna be so much fun. After that they get up from the bed and set the bed.l bcz they don't want to make Tae mad. Bcz mad wives are quite scary😰

After sometimes Tae come outside. Then both the twins finish their morning routine one by one. After getting all ready they have their breakfast which they order directly to their room. After that they leave for the mall.

Time skip~~

Now they are in the mall going to many shps and buying many things for their baby and hyungs. They are done with the gifts for hyungs, tae's parents and so many toys for hyun. Now only shopping for clothes are remaining.

"Love you do all the shopping here. We both are coming in few minutes" Kook said to Tae after they reach at the shop.

"But where are you both going? " Tae asked being confused.

"Do forgot love we are doing a photo shoot today so we want some things for that . We both are going to get those. " Gguk said making Tae to leave a  ooh and nod his head. Then both the brothers kiss his forehead and order their bodyguards whom they appointed till they are here at Paris to stay with Tae and don't let any strangers come near him.

After that both the twins leave from their and directly go to a electronic shop from where they buy a expensive DSLR camera and a camera holder. They pay for those and order the workers to take those to their car where the driver is present and load it.

After that they go to a dress shop and buy many of them in which they want to see their preety wifey/husband.They pack all these and proceeds towards the jewellery store which is their last destination. They buy few beautiful Jwelleries for Tae . After done with all their shopping they are now only waiting for the time they return to their room bcz today is going to one of the beautiful and hot day if their lives. They already inform the hotel management to decorate their whole room.

Then they walk towards the shop where Tae is present. They spot Tae doing the shopping and walk towards him.

"Love are you done with your shopping? " Kook asked after reaching near Tae.

Tae turn around and see his husbands are standing there. He gives them his beautiful boxy smile and said " Yeah.. Hyung i am almost done. And what about you both done with all preparations "

"We are all set baby. Just waiting for us to return to our room" Gguk said pulling him close by his waist.

"Ok then give me sometime then I am also all done." Tae said and start his shopping again.

After sometimes he complete his shopping . After that they pay for those and tell the workers to take those to their car.

"Now let's eat something. Bcz after reaching their you need very much energy. " Kook said smirking which make gguk to smirk too.

Tae look at the twins with narrow eyes wondering what these twins are planning. But don't ask anything bcz he knows they are not going to tell him.

Three of them enters the cafeteria and take their seat. They do their lunch their. And after having lunch and paying for it They leave the mall.

When they are in the car returning back to their hotel the three themselves can feel the tension between them. The twins sneakily roaming their hands all around Tae's body making him feeling so submissive under their touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR SOMETHING REALLY SPICY.

Spoiler- A kinky smut is coming 😏

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment