Part-16

Now all three are in their private plane. Kook got some urgent call from his secretary  so he is doing a urgent video conference outside their bedroom in the plane. Gguk and Tae both are cuddling in under the comforter watching iron man. Gguk is so ingrossed in the movie which make Tae to bore not having his husband's attention on him.

He is looking at tv with a pout on his face that time a naughty plan come to his mind making him smirk internally. He scoot more closer to gguk and intentionally press his fat ass directly on gguk's member which make gguk to groan a little. He move his attention from Tv and look at his naughty husband.

"Is my baby love being naughty? " Gguk asked putting his hands under tae's skirt caressing his round bare ass.

"You are not giving me attention. " Tae said pouting a little now facing gguk.

"Aww.. I am sorry love. Now let me make it up to you by giving youu all attention" Gguk said still caressing his ass and hips.

Then he without uttering any word smash his lips on tae and start kissing him passionately who kiss him back with the same passion. They both are kissing each other deeply while tilting their head to side. Gguk put his tongue inside tae's mouth and taste every corner of his mouth. Now his hand are inside tae's top squeezing the cloth boobs.

After sometimes he pull out from tae's lips and look at Tae who is breathing heavily. He slide his hand towards tae's back and unhook the bra and pull it out from the front as Tae is wearing a strapless bra.Making his fluffy boobs more prominent from the thin tops.

Then he hold both the boobs in his hand and squeeze them like a stress ball feeling the softness of the boobs. Tae throw his backwards due to the pleasure. After that he put his mouth directly on the perked up bud which is showing from the top and start sucking it and licking around that. Then he pull up tae's top and start sucking it hardly stuffing his face in the big boobs.

At the mean time kook is done with his online meeting and come inside the bedroom but the scene infront of him make his eyes dark. He smirk a little and start walking towards the two who still didn't acknowledge his presence. He reach at the bed and lay on tae's other side. Kook lift his skirt up making his ass come to view and give a hard spank to it. Making both of them look at him with a smile. He smirk at the two teasingly wiggling his eyebrows making gguk smirk back and Tae shy and snuggle into gguk hiding from kook's gaze.

Kook make him turn around and said "why my baby is getting shy? I already see every bit of you " But chuckle afterwards when he hear tae's whine saying "don't tease me".He pull Tae away from him making him face  himself and joined their lips for a hungry passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss after about ten minutes when they hear a knock on the door. Gguk walk towards the door and open it and see the flight attendant is standing there . She said to him that it's time for dinner so if they want to have dinner now? Gguk order them to bring their dinner to the bedroom.She bow at him and leave from there.

At the mean time Tae set his clothes. Then three of them go to washroom one by one to fresh up. After sometimes the flight attendant bring their dinner. The three have their dinner with lots of flirting and teasing.

After they finish their dinner the flight attendant take their plates . The three decide to watch a movie. This time Tae chhose a romantic movie. The three lay under the duvet and cuddle together while watching movie. Both the naughty twins stealing pecks from Tae here and there while watching the movie. The three don't know when they fall asleep in each other arms while watching movie.

Next Day~~

Three lovers are sleeping in each other arms without any care of world. After sometimes kook is the one who get up first and see his two most important person's face first in the morning. Tae is snuggling in his chest and gguk is hugging Tae from back by his waist and his one leg is above tae's leg literally caging him. He lift himself up a little give a little pecks on both of their forehead and a long peck on tae's lips. After that he thinks to freshen up first.

Sometimes after kook enter inside the bathroom Tae stir in his sleep not finding the warmness in his front. He slowly open his eyes and see kook is not there and gguk is hugging him. The water running sound from the bathroom indicate him that kook is there.

With so much difficulties he lift gguk's leg from him and turn around now facing gguk. He look how cute gguk is looking with his messy hairs and pouty lips which cause due to his cheeks are press against the pillow. Tae slowly caresses his cheeks then he lift himself up a little bit putting pressure on his elbow
After that he give a kiss to gguk's forehead, then his closed eyes, pointed nose, both cheeks. Then his eyes land on the little mole under his lips which tempt him a lot so without any delay he latch into that. First he give him some feathers like kisses then keep sucking that. But his eyes become wide when in a swift motion gguk change their position and now Tae is laying under him.

"From when are you awake? " Tae asked looking at him with narrow eyes looking at the mischievous smile on his husband's face.

"I am awake from when my love think to shower me with so much love in the early morning. Now it's my turn to love my beautiful baby" Saying this gguk smash his lips on Tae who also kiss him back with that instant. They start kissing each other hungrily . Sucking, chewing each other lips roaming their tongues in each other mouth. They both are lost in each other.

"Are you guys doing romance without me? " A fake offended voice of freshly showered kook ring in the room.

"Oo yes hyung. I am just kissing your husband" Gguk said playfully smirking.

"Oo is that so then you look and see how I am going to davour your husband" Kook also replied teasing back.

"You guys never gonna stop. Now let me go and fresh up. We have only few hours to land" Tae said shaking his head due to both brothers silliness.

After that he enters bathroom to fresh up. Kook after finishing getting ready go outside to tell the flight attendant to bring their breakfast.

After like a hour and half they land on Paris.Their driver take them to their hotel which hyungs are book for them as a gift of marriage.Their hyungs already book a beautiful hotel for them facing Eiffel tower. They check in  the hotel and walk towards the room.

"Wow" The word leave from tae's mouth as they enter inside. Both twins also mesmerized by the room. Their hyungs really give them the best gift.

They decide to take some rest then they are gonna enjoy the whole day by going to many places in Paris

💚💜
Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment