Part-15

Next day~~

It's already ten in the morning but the three couple are sleeping in each other arms without caring of the world. But soon the youngest among them stir in his sleep and slowly open his eyes. But after seeing the scene in front of him his cheeks become red bcz he is facing towards kook and his buds are inside kook's mouth who is sucking it time to time in his sleep.

Gguk has his face stuff in his neck and hands wrap around his bare waist. Tae try to free from the twin's hold but his all attempts go in vein. But due to his movement kook wake up from the sleep and see he is still sucking tae's bud. He himself don't know when he put tae's bud inside his mouth. He lift his head upward to see Tae still don't leaving his bud.He give a hard suck maintaining eye contact with Tae making him leave a moan.

"Hyung leave me. I have to go and see my little baby. He must be missing us" Tae said gently pushing kook. Kook give some more hard suck then leave his bud. He gives a peck to tae and said "good morning love"

"Good morning to you too hyung but now take your hands off me. And help me to get away from his grip also. We have many things to do. We have our flight in the evening" Tae said to kook. Who chuckle at him and lift gguk hand from him gently. Tae turn to gguk and give a peck to the sleeping male's lip. After that he get up but that the mistake he make. Bcz a strong pain hit him make him hiss. Kook get worried and also sit beside him.

"What happens love? " Kook asked worriedly.

"My back is hurting so much hyung" Tae said to him with a pout.

"We are sorry love due to us you are feeling pain-"

"Shh.. It's ok hyung i enjoyed every bit of yesterday no need to be sorry and the pain will go away after having a warm shower" Tae said smiling at kook.

"Ok then let me help you to bring you to the bathroom" Kook said and stand up from the bed totally naked. And lift Tae in bridal style. And walk towards the bathroom. After entering inside he put him on the bathroom counter and walk towards the bathtub. He filled with luke warm water put some fragrant bath number in it. Then he walk towards tae and again lift him up. He then place him in the bathtub. He is going to leave the bathroom but Tas hold his wrist and said " Hyung join me". He give tae a small smile and join him in the bathtub making Tae lean on his chest.

He take some bath gel in his hand and wash Tae's body gently. After that he extend his hands towards tae's swallowen pussy and start massaging it slowly. Tae moan a little feeling relaxed by the massage.

Kook first give bath to Tae then he himself also take bath. After that they walk outside the bathroom wearing the bathrobe. They look at the bed and saw gguk is still sleeping soundly there. Both of them shake their head looking at him then kook went to wake him up and Tae walk to the closest to get ready.

After sometimes when Tae come out getting ready he saw Both the brothers are sitting on the bed more like a sleepy gguk is clinging into kook. He leave a chuckle looking at them.

" Baby why you leave me alone. I want to see your beautiful face after waking up" Gguk whine after seeing Tae.

Tae give him a smile and walk towards them. When he reach near bed gguk leave kook and hug his waist snuggling to his belly. Tae caresses his hair and kiss his hair multiple time.

"Hyung you are sleeping so i think not to disturb you that's why I go to bathroom only. And now you also freshen up. It's already past eleven and we have many things to do" Tae said still caresses his hair. Gguk nod his head and leave him. He stand up and give a quick peck to his lips and forehead then walk towards the bathroom to do his morning routine. Kook also go to closet to get ready and Tae walk downstairs where he saw all maids are already done preparing breakfast. He smile at them and greet them. After that he call Jin and asked him about Hyun who tell him hyun is now playing after eating his breakfast and he will bring him to jeon mansion after sometimes.

Soon both the brothers walk downstairs fully ready. Three of them sit on the dining table and have their breakfast. After having breakfast they think to check everything is packed or not for their evening flight. As they are going to Paris for their honeymoon so all warm clothes and essential are packed or not.

They are in their bedroom they hear loud voice of hyun from downstairs making them laugh at their baby. Three of them leave the room and walk downstairs as they miss their little fluff ball so much.

"Mumma" Hyun shout loudly and run to Tae when he saw Tae coming downstairs. Tae pick him up and kiss his whole face making him giggle. Kook and gguk also kiss hyun's forehead and cheeks. Then he look at front and see Namjoon who come to drop hyun.

"Hyung why are you standing there come sit" Tae said to Joon who gives him a smile and said "no Tae I have a meeting so I am get going. Let's meet in the evening ok" And after that he take his leave from jeon mansion.

"Now tell mumma what my baby did in jinnie uncle's house? " Tae asked to gguk and settle in the couch with hyun on his lap. Both the twins also take their seat beside them. Gguk start telling them everything what he did from yesterday. And his parents look at him with a smile and listen attentively what he is saying.

"Baby are you sure you don't want to go with mumma, dada and papa" Tae said to hyun worriedly bcz he really don't have heart to leave him alone but hyun is not ready to go with him.

"Yes mumma. I am a big boy now. I can stay with all uncle and grandma and grandpa. But hyunie want something" Hyun said looking at his parents with his bambi eyes.

"What my baby want tell mumma. I will surely bring it for my baby"  Tae said to hyun smiling softly at him.

"Mumma hyunie want a baby sister. And jimin uncle said you can give me a little sister if I let you three go alone" Hyun said smiling widely making three of his parents eyes wide. They are sure they are going to beat the shit out of their shorty hyung. But soon twins smirk at Tae and gguk said "ok baby. We will make sure to give you a little sister "

"Really? " Hyun said looking at his both papa and dada who give him a nod making him jump a little by happiness and hug both of them tightly. And about TAE he want to smack both the bunnies head.

The family of four spend their remaining day with Hyun. Playing with him.

Now they are at their personal airport from where they are going by jeon's personal plane. All hyungs and Tae's parents are also present there to see them off. The last time the three kiss their baby and take their leave from everyone.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment